Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal , Female Vocal
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 134 mb

Bio:

Four musicians who got together to bring something missing onto the Czech rock scene - an all-female band that plays heavy music. The Agony are the kind of band that won’t play office parties and talent competitions while wearing stockings and miniskirts onstage. They’ve got different priorities, namely their own heavy rock music; not the fact they happen to be girls.Despite the fact The Agony have been together for a relatively short time, the band consists of experienced musicians.Their founder and frontwoman Nikola 'Niky‘ Kandoussi (20) had previously spent a year and a half as a member of the band of Ales Brichta – a very well-known Czech metal singer with whom she’d played many gigs in the CZ and Slovakia.The drummer Jarka Cervenáková (33), originally from Kosice, Slovakia, is known on the death metal scene especially, thanks to her years in the band Designed By Death.The wild redhead bassist Katerina Sýkorová (19) who prefers the pseudonym Katie Skatie (and she’ll drink all your beer as well), got her experience in the punk band P.U.M. and also The Designers.And the lead guitarist Tereza Psencíková (25) who as compared with Katie is the still water that runs deep, will play a lead as infernal as her favourite player, Jeff Beck. This she's proven in bands such as Basilica and Therapie.

Album:

Prague, Czech Republic, might not be the place we expect to find some innovative heavy rock, but it has a long, deep history and THE AGONY. The band consists of four ladies, fronted by Nikola “Niky” Kandoussi (vocals/guitar), and they are making waves. Pounding the bass is Katie Skatie, on lead axe is Terka Psencikova and loud and proud on the skins is Martina “Kajda” Balcarova. The band members are heavily influenced by well known musical groups such as METALLICA, GIRLSCHOOL, L7, JEFF BECK and even TOTO.In 2013, they published their first works on the EP Loud and Furious. When I heard it the first time, I was impressed, and even though the songs were not very technical, the passion was definitely there. Raw and brutal. Their first full LP was titled Dirty and Dangerous in 2015. Everyone I talked to loved it. I listened to it for two straight weeks when it came out. That LP featured older, redone songs and several new ones. 689 (self-produced along with Sono Records’ Pavel Bohaty) features all new material and shows the collective talent of this band, so c’mon let’s go hit and run through these ten incredible tracks.Heading the disc is “Midnight Destruction”. It’s an excellent starting place, an in your face tune with a nice synchronized bass and drum lick by Skatie and Balcarova, respectively. If you are a fan, one thing you will notice right away is the great harmony now incorporated on the album. “Loverboy (Psycho)” slinks in the door featuring the manipulative Casanova. He fools only himself with old tricks to get what he wants, but someone’s got his Ace and dealing with fake people is a pain.“Shoot” explodes, one of the heaviest tracks on the album. A rocking song where the subject struggles with the dark thoughts one has dealing with other’s betrayal on a personal level. The lyrics are deep and abstract enough to leave you with a sick feeling in your stomach. Just a brilliantly written piece. It could very well be THE song on the album. “How Do You Want Me?” slows the pace with some very tasty guitar work by Psecikova. She closely follows an ALICE IN CHAINS run that is very well done. The subject struggles with the deep desire for acceptance and is willing to sell their soul to get that approval. Next is a remake from an earlier released single “It Ain’t Over”. I am very happy they redid this tune. It has METALLICA overtones and is about the obsession to control others.“Radio Silence” is up next, one of the remakes that I really like. Not only are the lyrics so much better, lead guitar work by Psencikova is much more polished than the original. Another tune about manipulation, but this time through the method of silence. The only problem with silence as a weapon is generally the harm is inward. “Secrets” reveals the intense vocal work Kandoussi has done since the last album. Sort of the opposite from the previous track, it involves keeping quiet for the fear of possible consequences. Probably THE most powerful song is “Video Arcade”. With musical debauchery and lustful intent, we take a journey into the dark and dank world of Prague sleaze and immorality hidden in the quiet sexual underground.Although the subject matter is tough, it’s portrayed brilliantly. It’s a powerful testament of the mysterious draw of dark sexual intrigue. After absorbing this song, one doesn’t just “listen” to it, I felt like I needed to take a shower to remove the scum. Artistically, I think it’s the best on the album. It’s probably not by chance that the next track is “Prague City”. Written by Katie Skatie, we get a hard rocking, mutual thunderous pounding by the band and an introduction of some metal kazoo. I loved it. “The cops can kiss your ass in the City of Prague”. All rainbows and unicorns baby.Finishing up is “Switch”. I listened to this track quite a lot. Several meanings came to mind: heavy bondage and S&M, an addictive drug speaking to its victim and taking over their life or the willing surrender to someone else for an emotional fix. “Tell me how much you can bear, Now the red line’s getting near, Beg for more and I’ll play fair, My ecstacy in your screams”. Deep shit for sure. Nicely written. This album is very hard hitting, dealing with many tough negative emotions we all learn to handle or not. We all come to realize that positive actions resolve these negative feelings.Only together four years,THE AGONY have excelled in their songwriting, not only as complex lyricists, but musically as well. They are gaining fans around the world and getting airplay on radio and web radio stations. I’ve become personal friends with them over the years and completely support what they do.STANDOUT TRACKS:ALL OF THEM (but “Midnight Destruction”, “Shoot”; “Prague City”, and “Video Arcade” are my favorite

Line Up:

NIKOLA KANDOUSSI - rhythm guitar / lead vocals
KATIE SKATIE - bass / backing vocals
TERKA PŠENČÍKOVÁ - lead guitar
MARTINA BALCAROVÁ - drums

Tracklist:

01. Midnight Destruction
02. Loverboy (Psycho)
03. Shoot
04. How Do You Want Me
05. It Ain't Over
06. Radio Silence
07. Secrets
08. Video Arcade
09. Prague City
10. Switch

+ Video "Loverboy (Psycho)" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných