Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 137 mb

Info:

Chronus is a four piece, formed in 2012 and based in Helsingborg, Sweden.Recently released the first single “Avarice” off the new self-titled album, recorded at HH-Studios (HandsomeHard Music).New album available on all platforms January 17th 2017.The Swedish heavy rock/metal band Chronus, delivers a persuading live performance with a myriad of hit melodies, dark melancholic parts and intense upbeat riffs.The self-titled album "Chronus" is OUT NOW on all platforms, together with its singles "Avarice" and "Setting Sun".With all releases receiving great responses and reviews, an era of show booking begins for the band.

Album:

Self-titled debut album, released on 17 January. The disc was recorded in Handsome Hard Music in Kävlinge with producer Richard Larsson (The Night Flight Orchestra).I'm looking into my crystal ball and dare already claim that Helsingborg-based Chronus well-produced debut album by many will be considered one of 2017 best plates. It sounds new and fresh, but at the same time as a dark mix between Foo Fighters, Sahg and Ghost. But it is significantly better than Foo Fighters, at least as good as Sahg, and turned into the same same genius league as Ghost in the field of song snatches. But it is also my own taste preferences, and should not be taken seriously if you do not agree with me. Here there is a good dose of psychedelic spices, but not enough flame to be called pureed psychedelia. Well, at least. The plate is full of both catchy and melancholy melodies, smart songwriter crafts, as well as generously-added guitar solos, which I think people who appreciate melodic hard rock as well as harder tongues will love. This spans several camps. Do you like Mastodon? Good, then you probably like Chronus too. The single Avarice is phenomenally good rock music. City of Light and Rapture are almost Ghost straight off, and it still feels quite alright. It is probably after all the time for bands to let Ghost-influenced by this time, I think. Chronus reminds me of the new interesting band The Soul Exchange. Best track is ending Hold Me (Set Me Free). Or Setting Sun. Or City of Light ... No wait, that's Rapture ... Yes, it keeps it on, because every song is actually so strong and unique that it's hard to separate a single gun song on the plate. It actually consists of only canon songs. My only reservation is that the band may be perceived as Ghost epigons, but it is at the same time an unfair accusation when the band has a distinctive approach to the music. Chronus seems to have come a long way in its musical development, and then the debut album has not even been released. Less control, a bit more aggression, desperation and heavier riff had for my part tipped over the entire production to the next level, ie the very highest. I'm very surprised if this band does not penetrate big. If nothing else then they will take a thousand kilos of credits because they are already so pissed off well.

Line-Up:

Sebastian – (rhythm guitar, lead vocals)
Svante – (lead guitar)
Oliver – (bass, backing vocals)
Jonatan – (drums)

Tracklist:

01. White Mountains
02. Baron
03. Setting Sun
04. Avarice
05. Falling from Apogee
06. Rapture
07. City of Light
08. Hold Me (Set Me Free)

+ Video "Baron" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 37 neregistrovaných