Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 145 mb

Bio:

In early 2010 the metal world witnessed the birth of Reverence, co-founding by (guitarist/songwriter) Bryan Holland and (vocalist/songwriter) Todd Michael Hall, these two musicians hatched a plan to form a new power metal band. Bryan and Todd had a instant brotherhood and the songs started flowing.Bryan, best known as lead guitarist for NWOBHM legends Tokyo Blade and Arrest. Bryan has recorded several studio albums and European tours, Tokyo Blade ended. I knew exactly what I wanted to do, find a versatile soaring vocalist and add some unstoppable riffs, screaming leads and crushing rhythms...Todd Michael Hall gained notoriety with his 4 octave range and is best known as the vocalist for Jack Starr's Burning Starr and Riot V. Todd has recorded several studio albums and toured throughout Europe. "I stumbled upon Todd's website and I knew right then and there I had found the perfect voice," stated Bryan.When it came to a rhythm section, the choice was simple, Bryan continued, "I have been friends with Steve 'Doc.Killdrums' Wacholz for years and we always wanted to play together but the time was never right, until now!" (founding member of Savatage, Crimson Glory).We needed a fun yet kick ass, bassist, so entered Michael Massie, who has played with Chocking Susan and Overloaded.The last pieces of the puzzle arrived, (guitarist), Pete Rossi. "Doc had played with Pete in another project,so he came highly recommended and after a quick audition, it was clear, Pete fit perfectly into our style" Bryan declared.

Album:

Melodic power metallers Reverence are back in business with a brand new EP which is entitled "Foreverence". Foreverence is a tribute to their guitarist Pete Rossi, who passed away unexpectedly last March. The EP is the follow-up to 2015’s Gods Of War and it will, also, feature two bonus tracks from their up and coming live CD, due out in early 2018.After the emotional intro of "Foreverence", it comes the first song of this brand new EP; "Firelord" and Reverence delivers a monster melodic power metal song. Aggressive, powerful, technical and 100% metal, this one must be played on maximum volume."Phoenix Rising" is just killer!! Faster, bigger and with this late 80's melodic metal vibe, "Phoenix Rising" is really huge! "New Order" includes a bad-ass groove in it and "Sleep" is a nice and very melodic ballad. The instrumental "Final Flight, RIP PJR" is a must hear for every guitar-maniac out there! Speechless!!!!For those of you who love the late 80's early 90's, melodic metal sound, this EP is just pure candy to your ears. Reverence is a band that delivers 100% pure ass-kickin' melodic metal stuff, period!!! Buy or die!

Line-Up:

Steve "Doc" Wacholz Drums (2010-present) - See also: ex-Avatar, ex-Savatage, ex-Crimson Glory, ex-Metropolis
Bryan Holland Guitars (2010-present) - See also: ex-Tokyo Blade, ex-Arrest
Russell Pzutto Bass (2016-present) - See also: Sinner's Prayer
Scott Oliva Vocals (2016-present) - See also: Oceans of Night, The Nightmare Stage, Wind Wraith, ex-Deranged, ex-Inner Strength, ex-Last Vision Black, ex-Monday Knights, ex-Scott Mosher, Sinner's Prayer
Paul Kleff Guitars (2017-present) - See also: Paul Kleff, The Sean Baker Orchestra, ex-FireWölfe, ex-Metal Church (live)

Tracklist:

01. Foreverence
02. Fire Lord
03. Phoenix Rising
04. New Order
05. Last Flight
06. Sleep
07. When Darkness Calls (Live)
08. The Price You Pay (Live)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 30 neregistrovaných