N.I.B. - The Bianca Trouble Landing (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Dec 2017, 14:06

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 153 mb

Bio:

Lordcarl started playing again in year 2000 in a cover band together with old mate Morris Boy, they called for a rehearsal session the old band mate Ironwill, after a few minutes the three decide to dust off the old N.I.B. moniker and again face their fans.The new drummer they chose is Tyno Kosta (ex-Nameless, Crystal Lake), also a veteran of the ’80 Turin Metal Scene.Then N.I.B. began their search for their new vocalist, once again, luck moves towards these metallers and they found their frontman, Breeze.In February 2014, the live activity of N.I.B. starts again with good results.

Album:

Beyond the prevailing repechage trend in recent years, and not only at the national level, just look at what big band are doing too, it's always nice to come across works by groups that, in a remote past, have contributed to spreading the word and thicken the scene, always that "real" scene can be talked about ... The White Trouble Landing, CD released in the digipak version by MSE (Midsummer's Eve), is in fact the birth record of an old knowledge of HM tricolor: the NIBs from Turin. The combo took shape in the early eighties in the capital of the Savoy from a handful of fans of Steel made music, as well as many others in that flourishing period. Two of those founding metallers are still part of the lineup and answer the names of Lordcarl (bass) and Ironwill (guitar and vocals). Shortly thereafter, Morris Boy (Chitarra Ritmica e Voce), also in the current line-up, joins him. The trajectory of N.I.B. as well explained on their site (http://nibtheband.info/newSite/) then follows the classic trend so popular at those times: some demo tape (Explorers of the Metal Universe, None Is Back .. But But!), Play wherever you can and keep up with the inevitable line-up changes. Their live highlight is achieved during the performance at the Italian Metal Revenge in Giovinazzo (BA), a day in which the Turinese share the stage with other glories of the Italian way of heavy metal: Gunfire, the fellow Gow and the Unreal Terror . After 1987 a forgetting that lasts until mid-2013, the year in which Lordcarl, Ironwill and Morris Boy decide that the time has come to awaken the "beast", for more than five decades inactive. The result of this reunion takes the form of The Awareness, an EP of five tracks that includes four traces of the past and an unpublished one. The rest is recent history. The White Trouble Landing is accompanied by a booklet of sixteen pages, containing all the texts of the songs and various photos of the group, both at the level of individual musicians and ensemble. In addition to the three founders mentioned above, the line-up is completed with Phil the Steel on vocals and Smasher Cozy on drums. The stylistic coordinates of None Is Back can be traced back to a heavy metal tout court that does not sound out of date thanks to the work carried out by Marco Strega in the studio. Old totally re-arranged songs jostle with other brand new ones going to form a dozen pieces for almost sixty minutes of music. Although in a different perspective compared to the remote past, it is possible to grasp the old NIB spirit in some compositions, such as in "Angel's Attack", which plays the best track of the lot together with "We Were Warriors": no compromise, steel and speed to profusion to tighten the metallic figure of the Turinese in history. Regarding the latter: irresistible choir ... a hymn, the anthem of the NIB! Fundamental as well as duty, for the scribe, come across songs of similar scope. The recent chronicles have in fact reported more than a historical ensemble that in the last album has taken almost the distance from its past, often glorious, inevitably displeasing the die hard fan most faithful. A few blows do not obscure the shooting of other episodes to report that respond to the names of "But Us", under the banner of energy, excellent chorus to the Accept beautiful load, then "No Compromise", in the wake of the Helstar, with sharp guitars like razor blades to finish with "None is Back", characterized by very rocky riffs. A welcome return, undoubtedly, that of the NIB (or N.I.B.), a band that deviates significantly from the return of youth in the last decade and that it will be worth seeing even alive, as soon as possible.

Line-Up:

Lordcarl Bass, Vocals (1983-1987, 2013-present)
IronWill Guitars (lead), Vocals (1983-1987, 2013-present)
Morris Boy Guitars (rhythm) (1984-1987, 2013-present)
Phil the Steel Vocals (2015-present) - See also: ex-Fil di Ferro, ex-Sound Storm
Smasher Cozy Drums (2016-present) - See also: Six-Point Lead, Broken Art, ex-Dying Awkward Angel, ex-MaterDea

Tracklist:

01.Trouble Landing
02.None Is Back
03.Story Of A Shotgun
04.We Were Warriors
05.No Compromise
06.Angel's Attack
07.My Worst Enemy
08.Right
09.I Stand Alone
10.Horror From Within
11.Playin' On
12.But Us

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 22 neregistrovaných