Outrage - Raging Out (Japan SHM-CD Deluxe Edition) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Dec 2017, 16:44

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Speed Metal , Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 137 mb

Bio:

Outrage is a Japanese thrash metal band, formed in Nagoya in 1982. The band was named after Motörhead's song "Sex & Outrage" from Iron Fist.They were influenced by NWOBHM bands in their early years. Outrage released their debut EP in 1987 and their first album the following year. In 1999 singer Naoki left the band,They continued as a three piece with Yosuke and Yoshihiro sharing vocals. During this period their music changed to a more hard rock sound, but still had a metal edge to it.To celebrate the band's 20th anniversary in 2007, Naoki returned for what was supposed to be a few performances, including one at Loud Park '07. But the following year it was announced he would fully rejoin Outrage and they released the limited edition double live album Awakening 2008, which contains performances of their albums The Final Day and Life Until Deaf in their entirety.They also contributed a cover of "Fight Fire with Fire" to the Metallica tribute album Metal-Ikka.In 2009 they released a new self-titled album, which was recorded in Sweden with Fredrik Nordström and marked a return to their thrash sound.On March 23, 2010, the band was given the "Aichi Prefecture Cultural Art Prize" for their continued musical activities in their hometown of Nagoya.The band released the album Outraged on June 5, 2013, once again working with Nordström.Outrage performed at the Yoko Fest The Final concert on September 12, 2014 in tribute to the recently deceased bassist of fellow thrash metal band United.The group teamed up with Loudness to hold the first Loud∞Out Fest on May 2, 2015.Outrage released the album Genesis I on October 7. It is split into two sides; the Genesis Side composed of covers of songs by bands such as Happy End, The Mops, Blues Creation and Gedō, and the Exploring Side containing original material.In 2016, the second Loud∞Out Fest was held on May 1 and also included Anthem and Lost Society in addition to the two namesake acts.With 2017 marking the 30th anniversary since their debut EP, Outrage celebrated the occasion in several ways. The 2 CD/1 DVD compilation set XXX Box was released on February 16.The 2017 edition of the Loud∞Out Fest was called a "tour" and saw two concerts on May 4 and 6 that included Galneryus.Outrage held their own festival for their anniversary called Gokuaku-sai on July 23 that included Doom, Hideki Ishima, Cocobat and others.The band released their thirteenth album Raging Out on October 11.

Album:

This sense of slavery is undoubtedly the smell that I felt in the slush metal of those days What is this? Guitar, bass, drums, vocals, everything penetrates roughly. The impression I listened throughout was a linear OUTRAGE feeling, but since various elements are mixed, there are new discoveries even if I listen many times. Is it that everything they came for for 30 years is being condensed here? For the past 30 years, their sounds have always been updated and should not be mutations. But what is this? Are you angry? The first song "Doomsday Machine" is a raging manly medium tune. The 2nd and 3rd songs and the riff sounds intensely and the guitar solos are also singing. Personally I was killed by the fourth track's straightball hardcore tune. In addition, there are five mid heavy 5 songs that featured Yosuke Abe 's solo, six songs numbered by rough bass sounds, seven songs that riffs crisped with crispness are painful, etc ... If there are no points, it is not normal The last thing "Outrage" of the board is killing me. Yasuhiro Yasui said in an interview, "What is this" feeling, and a feeling of killing at the same time. From the whole album, the smell that felt in the slash metal at that time comes. People who touch OUTRAGE for the first time are also interesting that this is the standard, and it is the best event for junior high and high school students to listen to it and fly out. Oh, I want you to listen to people of various generations. Anyway, OUTRAGE has made a great album again. But where they do not feel like it is the finished form is nothing like them. I appreciate living the same era as this band, and I am repeating.

Line-Up:

Yoshihiro Yasui Bass (1983-present), Vocals (1999-2007) - See also: ex-Paul Di'Anno (live)
Shinya Tange Drums (1983-present) - See also: ex-Cerberus, ex-Paul Di'Anno (live)
Yousuke Abe Guitars (1983-present), Vocals (1999-2007) - See also: ex-Paul Di'Anno (live)
Naoki Hashimoto Vocals (1986-1998, 2007-present)

Tracklist:

01. Doomsday Machine
02. Hammer Down and Go
03. Territorial Dispute
04. Machete...
05. Wake
06. Hysteric Creatures
07. Spin
08. We Warn All Belongs
09. Heroes Falling
10. Wolf and Raven
11. Outrage
12. Death Trap (Studio Live) (Bonus Track)
13. Step On It (Studio Live) (Bonus Track)
14. Mother (Studio Live) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Doomsday Machine" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných