Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Metal , Female Vocal
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 157 mb

Bio:

After 25 years, a Glam Rock album has been released in Turkey. Standing on the fun side of Rock Music with their long hair, glamorous colorful costumes and high energy stage performance, female fronted THE MADCAP has released its first album "The Madcap Rising" under "Arpej Yapım" label with the co-production of Alen Konakoğlu, Deniz Sayman and İzgi Gültekin. The music video of "Put The Blame On Me" was introduced on May 19, a week before the release of the album and The Madcap Rising was released on May 26."The Madcap Rising" is made up of 10 songs, written by the band’s lead guitar player Deniz Sayman and the lead singer, İzgi Gültekin contributed to several of them. The album contains 1 Turkish and 9 English songs. The only Turkish song is a "Bonustrack", as a reference to İzgi Gültekin’s past music career. Some other album songs "Aces In My Hand", "Stepped On A Lego" and "Rock N’ Roll Revolution" were released as singles / music videos the previous year.The Madcap was formed in May 2015. The band became semi-finalist in the Rising Star 2015, a TV Show aired on TV8 and they launched the single "Stepped On A Lego" on Rising Star 2016 as a guest act.The Madcap was elected first in Turkey with the votes of the jury and the audience in the Hard Rock Rising, which is a global music contest of the world-famous Hard Rock Cafe chain. The band performed to an audience of 30.000 in Turkey’s biggest festival organization Zeytinli Rock Festival 2016, opened Çukurova Rock Fest 2017, Kuşadası Youth Fest 2017, Zeytinli Rock Festival 2017. The band also toured Turkey and gave concerts in Antalya, Adana, Eskişehir, İzmir, Ankara and İstanbul in May to launch their album, "The Madcap Rising".

Album:

Say what you will about Steel Panther, they are among the very best at coming up with catchy hooks and melodies in the last ten plus years. When I heard The Madcap‘s debut single “Rock N’ Roll Revolution” more than a year ago, I thought that this was a band — or really an individual in guitarist Deniz Sayman — that could potentially rival Steel Panther in terms of writing catchy hooks, melodies and cool guitar riffs. As it turns out, The Madcap‘s guitarist Deniz Sayman is definitely a good songwriter but not quite at the level that Steel Panther have attained. That being said, he does write catchy tunes with some good variations just like Panther do but sometimes, a little more work is needed to get the songs to that next level.One prime example is “Storm The Road” which has everything that you need to succeed including a quickly engaging guitar riff, the standard banshee yelp at the start of the song, and a killer female vocalist but somehow the melodies kind of get lost as the song progresses. When The Madcap keep things a little more simple and focused on the great guitar riffs like “Rock N’ Roll Revolution” and “Stepped On A Lego”, the results are stupendous. The Madcap show that they have a lot of versatility as well with their bluesy swingy type track “Long Island Blues” which reminds me a bit of classic Poison when they used to tackle the blues. I am not sure who’s handling the guitar solos — Deniz Sayman or Emre Sarigūn — but not only does each track usually have a good to killer guitar solo but that solo is incorporated so well in the song each time that it feels like a natural extension of the song like Eddie Van Halen used to do in his prime for Van Halen songs. Some of my other favorite tracks on the album are “Aces In My Hand” — with its bluesy and slowed down verses at time and simple but effective chorus — and the bonus track “3 2 1” which happens to be sung by female lead vocalist Izgi Gültekin in Turkish. Oh yeah, The Madcap emanate from the country of Turkey, which I would have never guessed would produce such a great glam rock band.Another link to Steel Panther is that The Madcap mirror the former’s mantra of not taking itself too seriously except that The Madcap do it in a PG type of way. A song like “Stepped On A Lego” — which is quite catchy and has a killer solo — certainly shows a band with a sense of humour but at an almost child like level or perhaps at a level that a parent with small children might relate to. Another song showing The Madcap‘s PG sense of humour is “Question Of A Lifetime” where the band asks why are all the drummers in the group getting fat and eating all the time. Clearly, The Madcap have a great sense of humour but it will likely not appeal to the more sleaze “fuck like a beast” type rockers out there.Overall, I really like The Madcap‘s debut album The Madcap Rising. The subject matters that are tackled in The Madcap‘s songs feel too PG for my liking (I guess I am just accustomed to the sex, drugs and rock n’ roll topics) but there’s no question that the Turkish glam rock group’s songs are for the most part well crafted and enjoyable to listen to.

Line Up:

İzgi Gültekin - Lead Singer
Deniz Sayman - Guitars / Back Vocals
Selçuk Eser - Guitars /Back Vocals
Doruk Balkaya - Bass Guitars / Back Vocals
Faruk Şenel - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Storm the Road
02. Put the Blame on Me
03. Rock n’ Roll Revolution
04. Footsteps in the Sand
05. Stepped on a L.Go
06. Long Island Blues
07. Almighty Fear
08. Question of a Lifetime
09. Aces in My Hand
10. 3 2 1

+ Video "Put The Blame On Me" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných