Ferrett - In Through The Out Door (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Dec 2017, 18:14

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Metal , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 145 mb

Info:

Ben Hafeman- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Keys

Heavy/glam metal from the streets of New York City. Pick up our new album, "In Through the Out Door," at our BandCamp store today!

Album:

New York City based heavy/glam metal band FerreTT unleash their second full length to the masses! For fans of Ratt, Motley Crue, Dokken, W.A.S.P., and L.A. Guns. Mixed and mastered at Studio Fredman by Fredrik Nordström!!FerreTT is a New York based sleaze hard rock band that its goal is to deliver a great mix of some old school hard rock stuff in the vain of W.A.S.P., L.A. Guns, Motley Crue and Ratt!!! So, for the fans of the above mentioned bands, and not only, this is a must have release. "In Through The Out Door" is entitled the band's second effort and it's a cracker one!Judging from the opener tune of "Year Of The Ferret", I have to say that these guys are heavenly influenced by the golden era of sleaze metal scene. Pedal to the metal with tons of attitude and some powerful in-your-face vocals grabs you at once and brings back memories from another era!!"Thirsty" is a more straight forward rocker, somewhere between Ratt n' L.A. Guns, and it includes a catchier chorus line and, again, plenty of attitude. "Boys Night Out (On Gay Street)" and "Canadian Hookers" (both reminds me of Steel Panther lyrically and musically) are punchy sleaze metal from another decade, powerful and loud as hell!!! Check out, also, "Jobber", "Orangutan Gigantus" and "Jason Lives" and you'll be hit by a sleaze metal thunder!!"In Through The Out Door" is really a damn cool release all the way!!!! Despite the fancy clothes and the image this band knows how to rock your world with its pure and old-fashioned sleaze metal. The guitars are rippin', the drums are thunderous and some in-your-face bad-ass vocals are enough for me to turn the volume on 10!!!! It's only fun rock 'n' roll and I like it..

Line-Up:

The King of The Night Time World - Vocals
TT Benoit - Rhythm and Lead Guitar
Scotty Hart - Rhythm and Lead Guitar
Nicky G. - Rhythm and Lead Guitar
Lex Slade - Bass
Leigh FoXXX - Keyboards & Piano
Alamo Jones - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Year of the Ferret
02. Thirsty
03. Boys' Night Out (On Gay Street)
04. Canadian Hookers
05. On My Way
06. Jason Lives
07. Jobber
08. Casual Encounters
09. Orangutan Gigantus
10. In Through the Out Door

+ Video "Thirsty" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 25 neregistrovaných