Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 160 mb

Bio:

Wild Witch was born from the ashes of the speed/thrash metal band Crusher. Created in 2006, the band was founded by Felipe and, throughout the years, many musicians passed by the band like the drummer Weiber and the guitarist Mariano.Wild Witch was formed by Felipe in 2011 with his former bandmates Weiberlan Garcia and Mariano Burich and, for the vocals, the singer Flav Scheidt. After many suggestions of name and a brainstorm with all the band members, it was decided that it would call Wild Witch. On the first rehearsals Wild Witch has performed many covers such as "Burning the Witches" (Warlock), "Strong Arm of the Law" (Saxon), Electric Eye (Judas Priest) and Rock You to Hell (Grim Reaper) and, along the time the band has been composed their first songs like Burning Chains and Trail of Bones.In 2012 the band got in studio to record their first EP, "Burning Chains". The material contains four songs, three of which are Trail of Bones, Burning Chains and WitchRipper and another one that is a version for Tokyo Blade's Rock me to the Limit. The first EP press was released independent and partially handmade in CD format. Later, in 2013, the band signed with the French label Inferno Records. So, Inferno decided to re-release Wild Witch first EP Burning Chains as cassete. The band received excellent avaliations and reviews in magazines and webzines in Europe, Asia and South America. After this, Wild Witch made many concerts at local bars, festivals (in other states) and as Open act for bands like Leather Leone and Cauldron. In 2014 the band recorded a demo of the next album and then, Felipe left temporally the band for a college foreign exchange and was replaced by the bassist Paulo Sagat (Poison Beer) for two concerts. In 2015 Felipe got back and reassumed the bass guitar and, in 2016, the band started to record their first full lenght album.However, during the recordings, Flav left the band by personal and group problems and Felipe assumed the lead vocals as well, changing the style of the compositions, lyrics and interpretations of the songs. The Wild Witch first album got finnished in 2017 and, soon, the band will announce the release date and more infos of the debut album and of a new EP as well.

Album:

In recent years, Brazil’s Arthorium Records has established a fine track record of shining a spotlight on high-quality traditional metal gems from South America, and The Offering from Wild Witch is no exception. This is Wild Witch’s debut album, although they previously released a well-received 4-song EP (including a Tokyo Blade cover tune) on cassette via France’s Inferno Records in 2013. During the recording process for this album, Wild Witch’s vocalist left the band. In lieu of recruiting a new dedicated singer, bassist Felipe “Rippervert” took over the lead vocals and sang on the entire album, thereby streamlining Wild Witch to a power trio attack, alongside Mariano Burich on guitars and Weiberlan Garcia on drums.To eradicate any doubt from the outset, Wild Witch play a form of old-school metal that bears all the usual influences (Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, pre-pirate Running Wild, Accept, Saxon, Angel Witch), without sounding specifically like any of them. The Offering slides neatly into the intersection of the NWOBHM and the true-metal revival acts of today like Enforcer and Cauldron. Songs are of the 4-5 minute anthemic variety, with relaxed mid-paced tempos (no speed burners on display here), big sturdy riffs, scorching lead guitarwork, and often-shouted gang choruses that are easy to remember and sing along with. There’s a sincerity, an authenticity to Wild Witch’s approach that shines through in their performances. It is perfectly obvious that these are three Brazilian dudes who live and breathe 1980s heavy metal, and play it from the heart. Even better, the songs are well-written, catchy, and have a spark of inspiration that allows them to stand out even in the crowded marketplace of bands occupying the same general sonic territory these days. So it’s not that Wild Witch are doing anything differently from their peers, they’re just doing it at a very high level. Songs like “Night Rulers” (my favorite track on the album), “Blades of Pain,” and “To the Lions” are utterly convincing and instantly enjoyable, successfully capturing the spirit and the essence of what makes old-fashioned heavy metal so revered. I’ve read some criticism of Rippervert’s vocals on the Internet, but I respectfully disagree. He may not be a technically gifted singer, as if often the case when an instrumentalist assumes vocal duties following a singer’s untimely departure, but Rippervert does just fine in my book. In fact, his slightly nasal, high-pitched delivery sounds like a lot of those charming underground German metal singers of the ‘80s or even Cauldron’s Jason Decay. The important thing is that he fully compensates in enthusiasm for any technical shortcomings he may have.If there’s a knock on The Offering, I suppose it’s that Wild Witch haven’t really developed an individual sound and style, but instead sound like an amalgamation of their influences. That’s not necessarily a bad thing. I always have room in my music collection for bands that play well-executed classic heavy metal rooted in the ways of the old, with good songwriting and strong performances, even if the originality factor is not high. When I put on this Wild Witch album, I feel an uncontrollable urge to crank up the volume, dust off the trusty air guitar and sing along to the cool heavy metal anthems for 40 minutes. And that’s more than good enough for me. Sometimes the pure, uncomplicated and true ways are the best, and that’s exactly what Wild Witch deliver.

Line-Up:

Felipe "Rippervert" - Vocal/Bass
Mariano Burich - Guitar
Weiberlan Garcia - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Heavy Metal Inferno
02. Night Rulers
03. To The Lions
04. From The Purgatory
05. Diabolic Jaws
06. Blades Of Pain
07. Exiles In Hell
08. Lightning On The Road

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných