Silked And Stained - Love On The Road (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Dec 2017, 15:02

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 145 mb

Bio:

Silked & Stained is a Hard Rock band from Athens, Greece formed in late 2013. Their first single "Much Love" was featured at Pure Rock 7 compilation by Atlantis Records and has gained a lot of attention, receiving good airplay and staying at the top 20 chart of Atlantis Fm 105,2 almost for 2 months. "Much Love" was also selected to be featured in a Compilation CD along with an interview at "Fireworks" magazine in the UK."The guys seem to have the whole package! They're young,talented and stage presence!Seems that they will be one of the upcoming bands that will dominate the Hard Rock scene in Greece. If you listen to some of their tracks such as "Much Love", you'll understand what I'm talkin’ about. The steps they've taken so far show that they mean business. I'm certain that if they keep up like this, their future is bright! It's all a matter of time before they sign their first contract with a good label. Kick ass stuff! " - George "Snaki" Lane (BErock Radio)."Their own material sounds hopeful. We can easily place them in the American Hard Rock genre between 87' - 92' era" (Metal Hammer Greece).During that time Silked & Stained have played many gigs at many venues in Athens receiving great feedback from audiences and media too, creating their fanbase. Greatest accomplishments so far are the feature in Pure Rock 7 Compilation of Atlantis records, the interview and feature to another compilation by the well known UK Magazine Fireworks for issue 69.Most recent achievements was the 3rd place award at Warfield Competition organized by Metal Hammer Magazine Greece and Remedy live Club as well as playing live along big names such as Miljenko Matijevic (Steelheart), Wild Rose, Hell in The Club, Outloud and George Gakis and many others as opening acts, getting very good reviews in the process.2016 found them at CFN recording studio recording their debut album with Dion Christodoulatos (Sorrowful Angels, Foray Between Ocean) as a producer, mixing and mastering engineer.In 2017 Silked & Stained signed with Lions Pride Music (Denmark) for the worldwide release of their debut album "Love On The Road".

Album:

It seems like the good bands from Greece are gettin' more and more these days. The last strike is with a band from that is called Silked & Stained. The band is hailing from Athens, Greece, and "Love On The Road" is entitled its debut album through Lions Pride Music. The band's debut single, "Much Love" was featured at Pure Rock 7 compilation by Atlantis Records and has gained a lot of attention, receiving good airplay and staying at the top 20 chart of Atlantis Fm 105,2 for almost two months. Silked & Stained since its creation, it played in many line gigs and achieved to create its own fan base. So, the timing was perfect for these Greek rockers to release their debut album."Bombshell" kicks-off this debut in a such impressive way; a heavy riffing, a totally late 80's sound and, of course, a catchy and memorable chorus line as the cherry on top! Love it! "Hold My Hand" sounds like the perfect soundtrack for your summer love adventures!! You know how it goes here; girl meets boy, boy meets girl with "Hold My Hand" as the perfect background!! More AOR-ish with a killer hook line this track is one of my favorites out of this album. "Much love" is just pure candy in my ears! More straight forward and with a melody that sticks into your mind at once, this one is another winner here. "Anytime" is a very good power ballad while with "Believe" the boys deliver another strong hard rock track (and probably one of the best out of 'Love On The Road') that includes a killer guitar work. The song that closes this really impressive debut, "Born To Run", is yet another highlight! A track that could be a major hit back in the late 80's and would probably be in a daily basis in MTV!!!Bottom line is that Silked & Stained with this really amazing and solid debut record leave a big promise for the future for even bigger things. A damn strong album that includes some killer tunes in it, a great musicianship and a positive vibe in it!!

Line-Up:

Bill Tsaklidis - Lead Vocals, Keyboards
Tony Gavalas - Guitars, Backing Vocals
Tommy Fotiadis - Bass
Orpheus Lazz - Drums, Backing Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Bombshell
02. Hold My Hand
03. Much Love
04. She's Not There
05. Anytime Anywhere
06. Lonely Road
07. Believe
08. Rockstar
09. Born to Run

+ Video "Hold My Hand" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 45 neregistrovaných