Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 160 mb

Bio:

The Sun Diamond appeared in early 2014 in the city of Recife-PE, and its musical proposal encompasses weight, groove and striking riffs in their compositions.In May 2014, Sun Diamond entered the studio, where he recorded and mixed with Junior Soac (Tuner Produções - Recife-PE) 3 DEMO songs for broadcast in radio and digital media, participating in the program I Want to Rock the FM Custody and on the YouTube channel of Lucas Bigonha. In December of 2015, the band performed at the event Música em Todo Canto at Acorde's School of Music.In April 2016 he won the bronze medal at the Battle of Bands at Shopping Recife, where more than 270 bands were registered and opened the Tribute to Bon Jovi and Iron Maiden Cover Recife at the Downtown Pub. In November 2016 he began recording his first CD at Studio Muzak. The CD was recorded and mixed by João Figueiroa.During the year 2017 Sun Diamond performed shows in the Metropolitan Region of Recife announcing his first work (Sun Diamond). In February of 2017 he produced an independent event, in a collective with the band Adam's, the SunAdams Rockfest, and invited the band Monticelli to be headliner. In July 2017, the band joined the new Heavy Metal Nordestino scene in the RHN (Heavy Northeast Lost) movement, which was the first event to be held and was attended by wide media coverage through Internet and TV Nova portals (in the Together & Mixed program of journalist Jailton Arruda).Currently, the band is actively looking for a growing leverage in their career, scheduling shows outside the Metropolitan Region to expand the reach of their sound.

Line-Up:

Ailton Neto - Vocal
Eduardo Teixeira - Guitar
Leo Campanha - Guitar
Lucas Alves - Drums
Miguel Guerra - Bass

Tracklist:

01. Frozen Bones
02. Detached
03. Let Me Drunk (And R.I.P.)
04. Go to the Yard
05. She Took the High Road
06. To Call Home
07. Money Wars
08. Blackstar
09. My Bunker

+ Video "Frozen Bones" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných