Sons Of Texas - Forged By Fortitude (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Nov 2017, 11:17

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Alternative Metal , Grunge
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 151 mb

Bio:

There is nothing subtle about Texas. There is a reason why we use the term “Texas-sized” to describe anything in life that’s exaggeratedly large, from posteriors, to bong hits, to jugs of beer. This boldness, naturally, extends to the Lone Star’s musical exports, loud n’ proud legendary artists like ZZ Top, Pantera, and Stevie Ray Vaughan, among many others. Now, firmly in that cocksure lineage, is a mighty bluesy metal band from McAllen, Texas aptly named, Sons Of Texas.The young quintet’s debut, Baptized In The Rio Grande—produced by the iconic Josh Wilbur (Lamb Of God, Crowbar, Chiodos, Hatebreed)—is a Texas-sized portion of power metal grooves, dazzling guitar solos, strip joint/tailgate sing-along choruses, and soulfully charred vocal melodies. It took Wilbur 20 seconds of a YouTube clip to recognize this young band truly inherited the gonads of its Lone Star forefathers and sign on to work with the quintet.“We’re proud of being a Texas hard rock band, that’s everything to us,” affirmsrhythm guitarist Jon Olivarez. “Texas is the biggest state, has a great history of football teams, and an astounding music legacy.”Sons Of Texas was spawned in McAllen, Texas, a valley town without the music legacy of Austin or Arlington. The scene vibes “music for music’s sake” with metalcore bands, blues-rock bands, and straight up rock n’ roll bands swapping members and sharing bills. Sons Of Texas solidified in 2013 around a lineup of local all stars. The group is Mark Morales, vocals, Mike Villarreal, drums, Nick Villarreal, bass, Jon Olivarez, rhythm guitar, and Jes De Hoyos, lead guitar.Despite being just in their mid 20s, never having recorded an album, and having only existed for about a year, the guys play with seasoned authenticity and fiery brilliance. The guitar duo of Jon Olivarez and Jes De Hoyos boastthat classic rhythm and lead division of labor of Metallica’s Hetfield and Hammett, Testament’s Alex Sklonick and Eric Peterson, and Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine and Marty Friedman. Sons Of Texas has that rare gift of having a rhythm section of brothers—Nick and Mike Villarreal—so the grooves are telepathic and deeply in the pocket. And vocalist Mark Morales has a blood raw expressiveness evoking Phil Anselmo, Chris Cornell, and Zakk Wylde.Baptized In The Rio Grande is an album for raising hell and enduring hard times. The record spans good old bad boy anthems like “Texas Trim” and “Baptized In The Rio Grande,” the stately ballad territory of the haunting “September,” and the dead end job-frustration of “Pull It And Fire.” The standout “Blameshift” showcases the guys have modern rock radio potential without sacrificing heft for hooks.The past year has been a blessing for the Sons Of Texas. Inking a record deal and working with a producer of Wilbur’s caliber doesn’t happen for bands in the Rio Grande region of McAllen, Texas. Olivarez explains: “People always told us to move to Austin, but we stuck with our hometown and made something of ourselves. We take a lot of pride in being one of the first Valley bands to get these opportunities. “

Album:

Hey there fellow metal heads, I’m here to tell about the new Sons of Texas album, ‘Forged By Fortitude’. For those not familiar with Sons of Texas, they are a band based out of McAllen, Texas. Formed in 2013, this group is still new but the sound they produce is so tight you’d think they’ve been jamming together for decades. I got my first experience with Sons of Texas seeing them about four months ago as they were touring with Fozzy and Kyng.I was really impressed with how well they sounded live. Before seeing them live, I had never heard their debut album ‘Baptized In The Rio Grande’, which was released in 2015. I may have heard a song or two by them on the radio but I wouldn’t have been able to identify it as Sons of Texas. But after seeing them live, they really got my attention. So, when the opportunity arrived to review this album, I pounced on it.The chemistry between this band is great as they all shine together while still getting those opportunities to display their individual talents. Mark Morales is a staunch presence on lead vocals who has the range to pull off fast paced in your face songs to slower subtle tunes. Pummeling out the rhythm session is Mike Villareal on drums and Nick Villareal on bass. With Jon Olivarez on rhythm guitar and Jes De Hoyos on lead guitar.Sons of Texas is for those who like heavy southern groove rock. You can hear the influence of Pantera and ZZ Top in their music. And they pull it off very well, creating a versatile array of songs that touch on various genres from heavy metal to blues, but always rock n roll at the heart of it all.With ‘Forged By Fortitude’, Sons of Texas has 11 tracks that offer up some heavy grooves. “Beneath the Riverbed” is out there now as the band has even made a video to support the song. This song is a good indication of all that Sons of Texas does on this album. A combination of soothing vocals with heavy crunching guitars and beats.One of my favorite songs happens to be the first track, titled, “Buy in to Sell Out”. I think I like this song because it reminds me of Slipknot. Intense vocals and relentless music makes for one hell of an introduction into the album. This heaviness is what got my attention from this band. But what kept me listening is those other tunes that displayed their range. ‘Forged By Fortitude’ will appeal to those who like variety. As tracks “Forged By Fortitude”, “Down In The Trenches”, and “Jaded Eyes” will have you pumped full of energy, excellent workout music. Then you get songs like “Wasp Woman” that show heart and love. I mentioned there’s a ZZ Top influence, I think you’ll quickly find that out when you listen to “Slam With The Lights On”, this song is full of that bluesy sexuality, a fun tune that I’m sure some children will be conceived to. Some other songs that stand out to me are “Feed The Need” and “Cast In Stone” for their high rev intensity.Sons of Texas have created some splendid work in the early goings of this band. With ‘Forged By Fortitude’ being released on September 22nd, my fellow metal heads, don’t hesitate to buy this album, you’ll be in for some good groovy heavy metal rocking’ tunes.

Line-Up:

Mark Morales: Vocals
Mike Villarreal: Drums
Nick Villarreal: Bass
Jon Olivares: Guitar
Jes De Hoyos: Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Buy In To Sell Out
02. Feed The Need
03. Down In The Trenches
04. Cast In Stone
05. Beneath The Riverbed
06. Expedition To Perdition
07. Turnin’ The Page
08. Jaded Eyes
09. Wasp Woman
10. Forged By Fortitude
11. Slam With The Lights On

+ Video "Beneath the Riverbed" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných