Eisley/Goldy - Blood, Guts And Games (Japan Edition) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Nov 2017, 08:36

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 184 mb

Bio:

Craig Goldy:

Craig Goldy (born November 6, 1961) is an American guitarist, most notably of the band Dio.Goldy was born in San Diego, California. Before Dio, he played in the bands Vengeance, Rough Cutt, and Giuffria. He replaced Jake E. Lee in Rough Cutt and was himself replaced by Amir Derakh. While with Rough Cutt, Goldy played on demos produced by Ronnie James Dio.Shortly after leaving Rough Cutt, Goldy would join Giuffria, the eponymous band of former Angel keyboardist, Gregg Giuffria. Performing on Giuffria's self-titled debut album, released in 1984, Goldy is heard on the band's biggest hit, "Call to the Heart," which hit #15 on the Billboard charts in early 1985.Goldy performed on the Dio album Dream Evil, but this first stint with the band was short lived and he left due to unknown reasons. In 2000, Goldy returned to Dio and helped record Magica, but shortly thereafter left again due to family commitments. Doug Aldrich replaced him for the album, Killing the Dragon. However, Goldy was back in the Dio fold for what turned out to be the band's final studio album, Master of the Moon, in 2004.Goldy temporarily left the group for the third time in 2005, after suffering a hand injury on tour through Russia. He was again replaced by Doug Aldrich for the duration of the tour.

David Glen Eisley:

David Glen Eisley (born September 5, 1952) is an American rock singer, songwriter, and actor.Eisley was born in Los Angeles, California, and is the son of actor Anthony Eisley (1925-2003) and Judith Tubbs Eisley (1929-1994). While in high school, he played drums for the band Mammoth, an Iron Butterfly cover band. Before settling into music, Eisley spent much of his early days playing baseball. He eventually reached Double-A for the San Francisco Giants, commuting back and forth between games and club gigs.He is married to actress Olivia Hussey with whom he has one daughter, India Eisley. He is the older brother of Jonathan Erickson Eisley.He is most well known for being the lead singer for the AOR bands Sorcery (1980-1983), Giuffria (1983–1988), Dirty White Boy (1988–1991), and Stream (1998). His biggest success came with the band Giuffria, when their hit single "Call to the Heart" reached #15 on the Billboard Hot 100 in early 1985.Eisley has also appeared in the television shows Beverly Hills, 90210 and 7th Heaven, the movie Action Jackson and has acted in various commercials. Eisley's rock ballad "Sweet Victory" was featured in the 2001 SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Band Geeks".He has released three solo albums, War Dogs in 1999, Stranger from the Past in 2000, and a compilation album of previously unreleased songs, The Lost Tapes, in 2003.In 2017, Eisley was featured as lead vocalist on three songs on Bob Kulick's album, Skeletons in the Closet.[4] On December 1, 2017 he will release a album with Craig Goldy, under the band name Eisley/Goldy, titled Blood, Guts And Games.

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl is proud to announce a new project, Eisley/Goldy, which will release their debut album “Blood, Guts and Games”. Singer David Glen Eisley and guitarist Craig Goldy (Resurrection Kings, ex-Ronnie James Dio), both formerly of Giuffria, have joined forces again in Eisley/Goldy, a partnership which sees the two artists bring back the signature sound that launched their careers in the early 80s. As David Glen Eisley stated around October 2014, after several years on hiatus after his 2001 solo effort, "My dear friend of many years, guitar virtuoso Craig Goldy made a surprise visit up to my house, knocked on the door and simply stated: enough of this my friend, time for you to get up off your ass and come back to work. He was so adamant, I relented and agreed to join him on a small stage in the San Diego area. It all seemed to go well and the next thing I knew a year later, we were in Nottingham, England playing together again in front of a crowd. We had been discussing writing some material for a potential album during this past year. But where to take it, assuming we were to actually do one? That left a big question, but a simple answer. The best rock label left on the planet that understood who we were and who we are today. That was Frontiers and our friends Serafino & Mario! A deal was struck and we both are happy to say Eisley/Goldy will be bringing you a new record in 2017. Funny how things happen in this crazy world of rock & roll!"About the first single to be released from the album, Goldy says: "'The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter' is a song that I know is very close to Dave's own heart, because of a very special loved one, who is still in search mode for that one and only, yet still gets kicked around during that quest! For me, this song can indeed be about anyone who is searching for a special someone or it can also be about the internal search we all feel at times while trying to uncover what special purpose or calling in life we are on this planet for ... and that search, though originally generated from the heart, can often become as treacherous as a hunter in the wild!" Eisley/Goldy are joined on the release by drummer Ron Wikso, whose resume includes The Storm, Foreigner, Cher, David Lee Roth and more. Original Giuffria bassist Chuck Wright also plays on a few tracks on the album and original Giuffria drummer Alan Krigger is featured in "The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter" music video!

Line-Up:

Craig Goldy (guitar, keyboards, bass)
David Glen Eisley (vocals, guitar, keyboards, bass, hammond)
Ron Wikso (drums)
Chuck Wright (bass)
Alessandro Del Vecchio - mixing, mastering

Tracklist:

01. The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter
02. I Don't Belong Here Anymore
03. Lies I Can Live With
04. No More Prayers in the Dark
05. Love of the Game
06. Wings of a Hurricane
07. Life, "If Only a Memory"
08. Soul of Madness
09. Track Thirteen
10. Believe in One Another
11. To a Friend (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných