Terra Incognita - Fragments Of A Ruined Mind (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Nov 2017, 13:56

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 111 mb

Bio:

Led by the charismatic New York native, front-man Billy Vass, Terra IncΩgnita is a band treading waters in a multitude of metal subgenres. The band manages to blend them all together seamlessly, generating a unique and unmistakable sound, melodic, yet full of healthy aggression! With a firm base of classic melodic heavy metal at their core, their fusion of progressive, epic and atmospheric elements is reinforced and enhanced by the inclusion of dark themes throughout their compositions and lyrical subjects.Terra IncΩgnita was born in 2010. After the self-release of their inaugural album, “Barren Land”,which was received favourably by the press - including Metal Hammer - and having aired their first official music video clip, "OUTCOME",on Mtv's HeadbangersBall, the band went through line-up changes. After supporting their album with many lives shows, both locally and abroad,(Rock Harvest Fest, House of Rock, Baltimore, U.S.A.)Terra IncΩgnita had to re-invent itself. This sensitive stage, ultimately forced the band into a 2 year hiatus.In 2015, the new and improved Terra IncΩgnita was reborn. Rising from the ashes, the band is solidly driven forward by new members, with fresh ideas, new musical journeys, and a thirst to reach the top.The band is currently in the studio, and started pre-production and recordings for their 2nd album, titled, “Fragments of a Ruined Mind”. A concept album, with many twists and unpredictable turns. An E.P. was recorded in mid 2016, as a prelude, titled "Sign with Blood".

Album:

Newly found Symmetric Records (owned by Bob Katsionis) debuts with the release of heavy metal band Terra Inc?nita's full-length album, called “Fragments Of A Ruined Mind”. The quintet from Athens, led by the charismatic frontman Billy Vass, delivers a solid, straight, simple & pure heavy metal album where everything sounds so familiar yet so inspired and powerful. On a musical background which combined the straight metal influences of Iced Earth & Black Sabbath and the lyricism of Sanctuary & Fates Warning , Billy Vass sings the story of the main character of Strahd: a story of betrayal, love, loyalty, death and in the end ... the eternal damnation.Terra Inc?gnita’s second album is a milestone both for them and Symmetric Records. Producer Bob Katsionis states: “I loved their music from the very first note. I met them at a festival where they grabbed my attention with both their heaviness and their sensitivity. It was a very easy and fun to make an album and I think it features something that it’s missing a lot these days: the ability to play for yourself and not to surprise anyone. Really glad I’m debuting my label with them!”Recorded and mixed by Bob Katsionis at Sound Symmetry Studio, Athens, GR. Mastered by Nassos Nomikos at VU Productions.

Line-Up:

Tolis A. Bass
Manos Kehagias Guitars (lead) - See also: Convixion, Vomit Bitch, ex-Mortal Threat, ex-Outcry, ex-Strikelight
Billy Vass Vocals (lead) (2010-present)
Dimitris Kokonezis Drums (2015-present)
Stellios Zoulias Guitars (rhythm), Cello (2015-present)

Tracklist:

01. Strahds Revenge
02. My Emptiness
03. In The Mist
04. The Word
05. A Day Without Loss
06. Conqueror
07. Life Begins Again
08. The Midnight Lies
09. Covenant
10. Sign With Blood
11. My Ruined Mind

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných