Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 171 mb

Bio:

Back in 1988 VICE signed their first major deal with BMG-ARIOLA in Germany. They recorded the first album in Hanover and called it ‘Made for Pleasure’. All started up quite good. The promotion and the collaboration with BMG was excellent, they entered the charts and played many shows all over Europe.Among others Vice supported BONFIRE on their first European tour. Chris Limburg, the main guy in Vice, produced two albums for the German Southern rockers. 10 years later he signed as a solid member in a band called….. BONFIRE.But back to the 90’s VICE also played several TV shows, festivals, got a huge presence in magazines and radio, they got bigger and more famous by every week. But then the biggest shock you ever can imagine happened to the band….The singer Jan Ghiantinie died within only two month by a sickness called Rheumatic Child Disease. It was really hard to carry on with VICE. Two years later the band found a new singer, Alan Keen, half American with an amazing rock voice. We began with the song writing for a new album and called it ‘Second Excess’. In the middle of the 90’s, VICE released a 3rd album under a new name - VICE became WET PAINT and the album was called ‘Shhh…’.Chris Limburg today says: ‘I am happy and a little proud, that YESTERROCK and Sony were interested to re-release the first album of VICE: ‘Made For Pleasure’ for a new (old) upcoming rock period in 2010. The two unreleased bonus tracks were recorded by VICE in Autumn 1990 when the band was getting a little harder and rougher’.

Album:

German 80’s Hard Rock band VICE will return to the scene on November 17th, 2017 with the release of their new album “Veni Vidi Vice” via Pride & Joy Music – the band’s first record since 1990. To celebrate this new output, the group has set-up a release show at Roberto Beach near Munich for October 21st, 2017.VICE was founded in Munich Germany in the late 80’s and signed by major label BMG Ariola back in 1988. The former line-up consisted of Jörg Hargesheimer (guit), Peter Juhre (bass), Roland Schmidt (drums), Chris Limburg (guit), Jan Ghiantinie (vocals 1st album), Alan Keen (vocals 2nd album). These two records brought the band charts positions and several tours all over Europe. With more than 100.000 sold copies, VICE had a huge presence on TV and radio. They became quite famous and attracted their fans with their rather simple & rocking songs and positive attitude on stage.Now after almost 30 years, VICE is back for more…The new album “Veni Vidi Vice” was produced, recorded and mixed by Chris Limburg at lictoc studios in Munich, will be released on November, 17th and continues the old style of VICE in a modern way. The first single & video for the song “Where do I belong” was released in advance in Summer 2017.Further singles will be available soon, as well as an “hot summer night” release party on October 21st in a Caribbean atmosphere, near Munich at “Roberto Beach”.

Line-Up:

Mario "Mitch" Michel - vocals
Chris "Yps" Limburg - guitars
Martin "El Bajo" Dreher - Bass
Pete "Pepsi" Lautenschlager - drums

Tracklist:

01. Hot Summer Night Party
02. Dirty Mind
03. Where Do I Belong (Album Mix)
04. You Bother
05. Only Love Can Heal The World
06. Open Eyes
07. The Joker
08. Turn It Up
09. Not What It Seems
10. My Way
11. Where Do I Belong Jungle Mix

+ Video "Where Do I Belong" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 31 neregistrovaných