Morlas Memoria - Mine Of Pictures (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Nov 2017, 08:22

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Symphonic Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 165 mb

Bio:

In August of 2010, the four musicians Theo, Leandra, Eric and Marcel got together to do "something with female vocals" (at least that's what the pub diet said). A short time later, the line-up with the immortal Tobi on the keyboard was carved in stone.The band name was found in December - a name whose meaning only opens up to the initiate. It is not clear whether this is an art name that ends with Scrabble play or whether it is the rustling of a figure from the Never Ending story.Marcel left the band in January for personal reasons. A short time later Sammy came to play the drums for him and with "Body" we finally found a solid man for the "Brummfraktion".After the first recording was pimped into this line-up towards the end of 2011, it went live in full. It was followed by performances with u.a. Zeraphine, Unoten and Stahlmann. The victory in the FreakyFridayNight contest more than clearly demonstrates the live qualities of these six musical faces. Morla's Enigma Rises!.After a renaming, which we had to do due to strange lawyer's letters, we renamed ourselves Morla's Memoria and published on our gloom on 3.5.2014 with "Follow The Wind" a first album. The disc brought us unimaginably positive reviews and has opened many doors for us.

Album:

From the first chord it triggered memories of stuff I have heard. That to me is a good sign of me being interested. This is symphonic metal. Listening to this album is like being taken on a journey through different movies in my head. I come to think of Willow, Titanic as well as a couple more. To say that this is dramatic is to say that the Niagara is a tiny waterfall. Cool stuff.

Line Up:

Eric Neufeld Guitars (2010-present)
Theo Johne Guitars, Vocals (backing) (2010-present)
Tobias Ullmann Keyboards (2010-present)
Leandra Johne Vocals (female), Western concert flute (2010-present)
Sebastian Leibe Bass (2011-present)
Samuel Clauß Drums (2011-present)

Tracklist:

01. Prolog
02. Phantasien
03. Whatever You Want
04. Stormgiants
05. Waters Of Life
06. The Old Man Of The Wandering Mountain
07. Uyulala
08. Goab
09. Hynreck (A Hero Called)
10. Das Sternenkloster
11. The Battle
12. Mine Of Pictures

+ Video "Mine Of Pictures" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných