Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 149 mb

Bio:

Our hero - I AM VEGA - is an extra-terrestrial musician. In fact, music is a healing force for his species. Upon his arrival on Earth, he lands in Memphis, Tennessee, and sets out on an odyssey southward along the Mississippi River, to research the origins of American music during which he is exposed to Memphis Rockabilly, Delta Blues, Gospel, Classic Rock, etc.There is much more to his story and his Earthly adventures. Please be sure to provide your contact info at checkout and/or LIKE us on FACEBOOK to learn more about this other-worldly rocker!

Album:

This CD contains SINGLES-ONLY versions of select tracks from the concept LP entitled "I AM VEGA: ARRIVAL." It is being released primarily for ease in digital distribution and song placement for television and film.This CD includes a bonus track "BIG BANG THEORY" not included on the concept LP.However, the concept LP is a more dramatic listening experience containing several musical and dramatic tracks not contained on the SINGLES-ONLY LP. Tracks contained on the concept LP but NOT included on this album are...

SPECIAL THANKS TO…

Those who believed in and supported this project.The gifted musicians and engineers contributing to this album.Tim Russ, Porter Foster, Igor Butorsky, Stance Bingham & Jim Sherwood for your counsel and
continued support.Last, but not least, my support group and team at VISITING ANGEL PRODUCTIONS, LLC,especially the three kids who helped me out of a sticky situation or two - I look forward to our
future adventures. May we find home together...

RECORDED AT…

Marigny Recording Studios (New Orleans) – Rick Nelson, Engineer
Indiewood Studios (Nashville) – Tommy Collier & Jim Cooper, Engineers
Blackbird Studios (Nashville) – David Hall, Engineer
Stargazer Studios (I Am Vega’s studio) – I Am Vega (IAV), Engineer

Line-Up:

Lead Vocals: IAV
Backup Vocals: IAV, Lah-Lah Devine, Alexis Marceaux
Drums: Eric Rogers
Bass: Ryan Clute
Electric Guitars: Dave Rosser
Keyboards: IAV

Tracklist:

01. River
02. Hate Me
03. Love's on the Way
04. I Am
05. Biosynchronicity (feat. Alexis Marceaux)
06. All U Gotta
07. Home
08. I Need a Shakey
09. Somebody Save Me
10. Running All the Way to You (Bonus Track)
11. Big Bang Theory (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok
Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných