Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Twin was born on a cold winter evening at 3:00am in a small town 3 miles north of Gothenburg, in other words, instead of going to bed we pulled out some old fashion Swedish vodka and kept the night going. It was realized very quickly that this was something we really wanted to build on.The band was still only a trio and the song Yank It Out was already a hit the first evening. Maybe that’s why that particular song is so dear to our hearts. Yank it out was just one of a bunch of ideas that Oscar had been writing on and off for a couple of years. And there’s no doubt that Oscar is one big riff machine.It was quickly realized that an additional guitarist were needed to close the circle and like a letter from the post office, it turns out that Linus colleague was on a lookout for new challenge. Henrik joined the madness about 6 months after launch.The rest is history …….With wobbly legs, we made it through 2011 and then completely rush through 2012. With gigs that fell in from all sides.On New year’s eve 2012-2013 we went into the studio for the first time, but only to record an EP. We chose to include some songs that have been around since the beginning and together with two new ones.EP cannot complain, recorded on the prestigious Bohus Sound and produced & mixed by monster producer Tobias Lindell ( Mustache , Hardcore Superstars , Europe etc.) Dragan Tanakovics (In flames, The Poodles, Crashdiet) did the mastering. YUM! Since we had recorder four awesome songs we felt that we also needed a music video. So, in the spring of 2013 we went to the movie studio and filmed our first music video “Torque” In order to describe our music in quick strokes we are between a mixture of Mustache, Metallica, Corroded and similar music. But perhaps it is not for us to judge .2013 has not started worse. With an appetite whetted by EP recording the focus turned on to a full-length record, however, we still managed squeeze in gig with Transport League at Sticky Fingers, Gothenburg.With a new album in sight, distributions labels have already shown interest in a partnership for the upcoming album.

Album:

I’ve come to realize that we in Sweden are very good at metal music. We have som kind of sixth sence when it comes to writing solid hard rock tracks that sticks. Twin is such a band. They’re from around here somewhere Gothenburg like every other band. In fact, there’s so many of them that it’s kind of impossible to keep track of them all. No, they’re not all good and they’re not all famous. Take Twin for instance. I have never heard of them. Their album Wasteland cane to me as a review request. Well, request is much said. Suggestion sounds way better don’t you think?In either case I first forgot about it then realized that I hade it ready for download. I’m kind of ancient so I couldn’t figure out how to get them to my phone in mp3 or wma format. So I was forced to get the full wav files. They take a lot of room but on the other hand, there’s no compromises regarding the quality on wasteland. I’m referring to the wav format of course. But as a matter of fact. The whole album sounds really good. It’s somewhat eclectic so it doesn’t sound the same all the time. This is good because you’ll never tire of the sound.Some of the track are really heavy and there are nice riff along the way. Other’s are more laid back and focus on melody or other feelings. I like this. The slow Doom(ish) passages are as important as the raw Heavy Metal or the loud Grunge parts. My favorite parts are the more Metal(ish) parts though. They sound the best in my ears. They are aggressive and easy to get into! Though I still feel the Twin has something to learn and even if this is not their debut album I think they will be a force to reckon with in the years to come.

Line-Up:

Oscar Petersson - Vocals/Guitars
Linus Fogelberg - Drums
Thomas Czari - Bass
John Eriksson - Guitars

Tracklist:

01. Wasteland
02. I Did It
03. Monstertruck
04. Down
05. Go Away, Go Your Way
06. In His Head
07. Trust
08. Come Get It
09. Fall
10. Soul Is Sold
11. Reboot

+ Video "Enough" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 56 neregistrovaných