The Dirty Denims - Back With A Bang - Part 1 (EP) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Apr 2017, 08:22

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 216 mb

Bio:

The Dirty Denims is 's werelds enige Happy Hardrock band. Google op “Happy Hardrock” en je komt uit bij dit Eindhovense viertal, dat bestaat uit 2 zweterige kerels en 2 sexy rockchicks. Hun muziek is een mix van hardrock, rock 'n roll, powerpop, een vleugje punkrock en klinkt als AC/DC, Joan Jett, Blondie, Kiss, The Romantics en The Ramones. Vrolijk gitaargeweld met hier en daar een orgeltje. Live zijn ze op hun best; een energiek spektakel van een band die plezier uitstraalt, oog heeft voor het publiek en zichzelf vooral niet te serieus neemt!The Dirty Denims speelden o.a. op Lowlands, Rockin' Park, Zwarte Cross en Bospop en deden support van o.a. Slash, Golden Earring, Cheap Trick, Steel Panther en The Datsuns. Met het nummer '24-7-365' werden ze 3FM Serious Talent, speelden ze in De Wereld Draait Door en haalden ze zelfs de soundtrack van een “The Office”-teaser op de Zweedse Comedy Central én die van een campagne van het Belgische Comedy Central.“Waarom moeilijk doen, rechttoe rechtaan is juist veel lekkerder!”, vinden The Dirty Denims. Gelukkig zijn ze daarin niet de enige als we de fans moeten geloven: “Spetterend enthousiasme, energieke live show en sympathieke bandleden. Gewoon lekker genieten!”The Dirty Denims brachten eerder al 2 EP's uit (Going Out en Wanna Be Famous), 1 album (High Five) en 2 singles op het Spaanse Ghosthighway Recordings. In 2017 zijn ze terug na een korte pauze met het album “Back With A Bang!” dat in 2 delen zal verschijnen (deel 1 in april, deel 2 in oktober). In 2017 zullen ze zich vooral richten op het spelen van zoveel mogelijk shows. Tijd om weer te knallen, back with a BANG!

Album:

The Dirty Denims are a four-piece rock & roll group from Eindhoven, consisting of two girls and two guys. A friend of mine posted a video online from one of their shows in The Netherlands in which they seemed to have some sort of flames/sparks attached to the heads of their guitars… not quite on a Rammstein level but it was still fun and exciting so I decided to check them out!The band have been together for ten years and have supported the likes of Slash and Steel Panther. To date they have released two EPs, (Going Out and Wanna Be Famous) and one full-length album (High Five). Their latest album Back With A Bang is being released in two parts; the first arriving on 27th April, and the second scheduled for release in October.Back With A Bang – Part One features six up-beat and energetic tracks with The Dirty Denims’ signature sound, which they describe as “happy hard-rock” and is a mixture of rock & roll, power-pop and punk-rock. You an easily see flavours of Joan Jett, The Amorettes and Tequila Mockingbyrd in their music, so if those kind of bands are your thing then read on.Opening/title track “Back With A Bang!” is infectiously catchy from the very start, features a classic rock & roll rhythm and is air-guitar-tastic! “Heartbeat” begins with a funky keyboard intro and the whole song is toe-tappingly fun. “Money Back Guarantee” is slightly slower to start but is very groovy. “Don’t Waste My Time” is a fast-paced track that was released on 17th March. The track that stood out most to me (as a photographer perhaps?!) is “Make Us Look Good” which features an AC/DC-style riff and is aimed at photographers. It even includes a reference to there being no live shots of the drummer – I do always try to get at least one of the drummer – blame the people in charge of the lighting! No offence taken, and to be honest, it is interesting to hear the point of view of the band being photographed! “Can’t Get Enough of Rock & Roll” opens with some glorious cowbell and a bluesy riff. This is a fun and lively track that would make great summer driving song.The Dirty Denims are a fun, up-beat band playing great rock & roll music. Hopefully they will be able to come over to the UK to play some shows soon, although time will tell how Brexit will affect European bands touring in the UK and vice-versa.

Line Up:

Mirjam - Vocal/Guitar
Jeroen - Guitar
Ashley - Bass
Thomas - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Back With A Bang 03:52
02. Heartbeat 02:14
03. Money Back Guarantee 04:00
04. Don't Waste My Time 03:04
05. Make Us Look Good 04:15
06. Can't Get Enough of Rock&Roll 05:02

+ Video "Don't Waste My Time" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 53 neregistrovaných