Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Neoclassical Metal , Hard Rock , Instrumental
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Ive been playing guitar since 1991. I love Metal and Classical music. Ive released 2 solo instrumental cd's. "Im For Real" 2005 and "The Intimidator" 2008. I have recently reissued my second album "The Intimidator". It was digitally remastered by Matthew Mills and has new cover art by Matthew Mills. My album The Intimidator is available worldwide at iTunes, Amazon.com and CDBaby.com. New album "Majestic Nightmares part 1" coming to you all March 2014. Currently Jimi is working on 2 albums, one special instrumental album and a new Dark Fantasy album set for release later in 2014.Influences: Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Helloween, Yngwie Malmsteen, Slayer, Megadeth, Agent Steel, Gamma Ray Blind Guardian, Stratovarius, and many more.

Line Up:

Jimi Mitchell - All instruments (2004-present) - See also: Jimi Mitchell's Dark Fantasy

Guests:

Ralf Scheepers - vocals (Primal Fear) "Dawn Of Revolution"
Adrienne Cowan - vocals (Seven Spires, Firstbourne) "The End Of Innocence"
Matthew Mills - guitar
Mike Kerr - bass

Tracklist:

01. Reflections (Intro)
02. Freedom's Calling
03. Gemini
04. Dawn Of Revolution
05. An Ocean Apart
06. Chamber Of Secrets
07. Queen Of The Nyle
08. The End Of Innocence
09. Sick
10. Vivaldi's Dream
11. Betrayal
12. Slaying The Dragon

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 33 neregistrovaných