Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 109 mb

Bio:

Five souls dedicated to Rock n 'Roll.Five women who have crossed their lives on the long and winding road that runs when you have the music in your blood and you have nothing more than to stand on stage to express your being.ROUGENOIRE was born as a cover band in 2005 by borrowing the name from the enamel of Mia Wallace, protagonist of Quentin Tarantino's "Pulp Fiction" movie.After a few years playing on various stages of the peninsula, girls feel the need to change, deciding to write their first album: THE SHOW.The album comes out in April of 2012 thanks to the collaboration of the band with Steve Ferrovecchio who follows the Rougenoire in recording and production of the songs.In April 2017, 'M.I.L.F.' was released, the second band's work recorded at the Magnitude studio."M.I.L.F." is a highly ironic and feminine disk where nine different lives are told, where the five-person personality emerges predominantly to express the extreme essence of the band.ROUGENOIRE still have hundreds of live performances to date, thanks to their fiery and disruptive show, and continue to travel along that winding, long road combined with an indissoluble sister spirit.

Line-Up:

Vice: bass guitar
Crilbill: guitar
Sabarax: guitar
Foxy Lady: guitar
Black Mamba: vox
Hellcat : drums

Tracklist:

01. Babajaga
02. When It Rains
03. Eager Eyes
04. M.I.L.F
05. Medieval Bitch
06. A Night of Perdition
07. Down on the Train
08. Soul in the Mirror
09. Black Hole

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 42 neregistrovaných