Adrenaline Rush - Soul Survivor (Japan Edition) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Apr 2017, 19:01

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Female Vocal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 168 mb

Bio:

Tåve and Erik Mårtensson (of Eclipse and W.E.T.) joined forces in 2012 and began recording what was to become the first Adrenaline Rush album, featuring live oriented tracks with strong melodies, powerful guitars and interesting arrangements.The guys were hand-picked from bands around Stockholm, all having different backgrounds but each an important piece of the puzzle.Everything is finally in place and the band is ready to take the show on the road.Led by one of the most talented and hottest women in the hard rock scene, Tave Wanning promises (formerly of the Teene-pop duo Peaches) shake up properly the rock scene with Adrenaline Rush. Tave, her band members sought all individually even from near Stockholm out.Was produced with her debut album, which by Erik Martensson (Eclipse, WET), this impressive band should be on every list of fans, bands like Danger Danger, Motley Crue, Warrant, Treat and Crazy Lixx have standing in their shelf.Frontiers released the new Singing along with the first release of the band 'Change' as a video and single in late April and invited them directly to their Frontiers Rock Festival in Milan from where they left a lasting impression on the fans on to the time the grounds were.Everything is in the wings and the band is ready with her killer release to conquer the stages of the world.

Album:

Following the successful release of the band’s 2014 self-titled debut album, Adrenaline Rush are now ready to unleash their next infectious slice of hard, sleazy, melodic rock on the rock 'n' roll masses! This time, blond bombshell vocalist Tåve Wanning mainly collaborated with Fredrik Folkare (Firespawn, Unleashed), who brought fresh influences to the table that fit very well with Tåve’s ideas. The music has evolved and grown beyond what appeared on the debut. It is still melodic and definitely has an 80s flavour, but also is a bit more complex, darker and heavier than the previous album. The production is edgier and the guitar work once again pristine. Erik Martensson (Eclipse) was once again involved as a sounding board, co-writing a song and mastering the finished tracks. “I didn’t want to make another album just like the first one,” Tåve says. “I’ve grown since we recorded the first, I am in a different place. And I feel the album reflects that. The new tracks really complement the old instead of replacing them. They add a new dimension and gives us a broader spectrum of songs to choose from when playing live.” The band has also seen some changes. Former members Ludvig and Soufian left the band to focus on other endeavours and have been replaced by Sam Soderlindh (lead guitar) and Joel Fox (bass). Sam is a new face to most, a young guitarist with fast fingers and a lot of potential. Joel, on the other hand, has been around for a while in bands like Dynazty and Siniestro. Alexander Hagman and Marcus Johansson complete the band’s line-up on guitar and drums respectively. The band is set to perform a few club gigs in Sweden, before appearing at the 4th annual Frontiers Rock Festival in Milano, Italy, on April 30. "Hope to see you at a gig. Until then… enjoy the Rush", encourages Tåve!

Line-Up:

Tave Wanning - lead vocals (Ex-Peaches)
Sam Soderlindh - guitar
Alexander Hagman - guitar
Joel Fox - bass
Marcus Johansson - drums

Tracklist:

01. Adrenaline
02. Love Like Poison
03. Breaking The Chains
04. Soul Survivor
05. Stand My Ground
06. My Life
07. Break The Silence
08. Sinner
09. Shock Me
10. Wild Side
11. Don't Wake Me Up
12. Crash
13. Sinner (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Love Like Poison" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 31 neregistrovaných