Electric Angels - Lost In The Atlantic (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Apr 2017, 07:17

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 269 mb

Bio:

Electric Angels was a Los Angeles-based band that formed from the defunct pop group Candy featuring new singer Shane (Tommy Riggins/Shane Mansfield),guitarist Ryan Roxie(Ryan Rosowicz), and original Candy members bassist/songwriter Jonathan Daniel, and drummer John Schubert. After one year, the band relocated to New York City and were signed to Atlantic Records within five months. One of their first New York shows was opening up for the British band Dogs D'Amour and Mother Love Bone (featuring Jeff Ament and Stone Gossard who would form Pearl Jam after the death of lead singer Andrew Wood). Their self-titled debut was recorded in London in the autumn of 1989 by David Bowie and T.Rex producer Tony Visconti and released in February 1990. They were reviewed favorably as a cross between The Replacements and Hanoi Rocks. The band cited their musical influences including KISS, The Ramones, The Replacements, Rick Springfield and George Jones and toured with former Kiss guitarist Ace Frehley and Phoenix rockers Icon (band). The band let their contract with Atlantic expire in 1991 due to poor promotion on the part of the label."The Drinking Song" had a long run as New Jersey's WSOU's (Seton Hall college) third most played song. The band was originally managed by Bruce Kulick of KISS guitarist fame. One of the band's original unreleased songs, "Put the 'EX' in Sex" had conveniently become the title of a later KISS song. Jon Bon Jovi was a fan of the band. Bon Jovi's song, "Bed of Roses, Bed of Nails" was a tribute to the Angel's "True Love and Other Fairy Tales" which included the lyrics, "...our bed of roses has become a bed of nails". A blond backstage at an Angels show at Club Bnai in Sayerville, New Jersey said to Bon Jovi, "Oh my god, you look just like Jon Bon Jovi." Bon Jovi contributed an endorsement statement to the promotional tape for Atlantic Record's, "Electric Angels."Amongst the Angel's biggest fans are the Tattooed Angels, known for their lovely dispositions as well as sporting Electric Angels purple, red and black Coat of Arms tattoos.Home demos were made for early song ideas, though a second album was only in the infancy stages. These demos have erroneously turned up as the never-released second album, which was to be called New York Times, though against the band's wishes or approval. The tunes amongst the "Second Wings" album are "New York Times", "Wish I Could Fly", "Deaf Generation", "War Is Over", "Where The Wild Things Are", "Cheap Lipstick", "Spent The Night With A Memory", "Woke Up Blind", "Lies My Father Told Me", "Can't Stand Loving You" and "Color of Hate". The band broke up in April 1992 when Roxie returned to Los Angeles to become the guitarist for Alice Cooper. Shane, Jonathan, and John returned a few years later, sans guitarist Ryan Roxie who was replaced by Richard Tressan and with the addition of John Ceparano, as The Loveless, releasing A Tale Of Gin And Salvation in 1995. Later Shane released a solo record called "Blue Movie".Another Jonathan Daniel project was the Bellaires, whom carried the badge, "Three men, three cords, three songs". The three song set consisted of two Daniels tunes and a Ceprarano tune. The tunes were "My Tattooed Angel (from punk rock heaven)", "Movin' On" (Ceparano) and "Stupid Mother****er". The later song title and lyric was changed to "Stupid Futhermucker" for demo purposes. John "the Hawk" Schubert was the drummer.The Electric Angels, again without Roxie, reunited in early 2000 for a one-off radio appearance on WDHA's The Tour Bus.

Album:

25 years and the wait is over! Shane, Jonathan Daniel, Ryan Roxie and John Shubert bring their long awaited unreleased second album "Lost In The Atlantic" to the Demon Doll/ Metal Legacy family. Brimming with 14 epic tracks handpicked by the band to start you up again right where they left off...For those of you that do or don't remember "Rattlesnake Kisses", "True Love and Other Fairy Tales" and "The Drinking Song - get ready for chapter two from a band that left its mark across the 80's Hard Rock scene leaving many in their dust.This release is amazing and any fan of the band or this style of music will love this release. You can picture the first video that would have been released "New York Times" easily finding it's way into rotation on Headbangers Ball and just one listen to the infectious ballad "War Is Over" and we're sure you'll agree it would have had a chance to climb up the radio charts. Of course we could not have an ELECTRIC ANGELS album without an epic closer and the band delivers again with "Ain't Going Home With You" (We look at it as 'The Drinking Song" part two). All 14 tracks have been digitally remastered by Lance V. and are packaged in a 12 page booklet with a full set of lyrics and a three thousand word biography written by drummer John Shubert. If you ever wanted the unabridged true story of the ELECTRIC ANGELS straight from the band itself. then you are in for a real treat. From the artwork and packaging, to the songs and biography, you will see the time and energy put forth by the label and the band to bring you the best product possible. We believe wholeheartedly that mission has been accomplished.Now it is finally time to sit back and enjoy a record that was literally "Lost In The Atlantic"!This CD is silver pressed, officially licensed from the band and exclusively available from Demon Doll Records.

Line-Up:

Shane (Thomas Riggins) - vocals
Ryan Roxie - guitars
Jonathan Daniel - bass
John Schubert - drums

Tracklist:

01. New York Times
02. God’s Children
03. Lies My Father Told Me
04. Wish I Could Fly
05. War Is Over
06. Postcards From My Heart
07. Color Of Hate
08. Live Forever
09. Woke Up Blind
10. Def Generation
11. Spent The Night With A Memory
12. Hung Up On A Pin Up Girl
13. Cheap Lipstick On A Million Dollar Face
14. Ain’t Going Home With You

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný