Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Symphonic Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 167 mb

Bio:

Passionned by Symphonic Metal, Maureen ( vocals) and Nicolas ( Keyboards ) (Ex- LunaTales) decide to create their own musical project. In a cold winter of 2011, Midnight Sorrow was born.Quickly joigned By Bertrand ( guitars/vocals - ex Nightpain, ex LunaTales ), the band begins the composition of a solid tracklist.Early 2012, Stéphane ( Drums, Ex- Apoplexy ) strong of its 15 years of experience in the Death metal, just bringto the departure trio, sought out dynamic breath. Early 2013, Samuel ( Guitar - Ex-Desideria) has lend a hand, laying its flights on the rythm of Bertrand.The end of this year also rings the departure of Bertrand. But as a renewal, thebeginning of 2014 helards the arrival of William ( Bass ) sealing the band information.In february 2014, they release their first EP " At First "They prepare their first lengh album ...Lyrical singing , sharps riffs and soaring symphony, Midnight Sorrow weaves his musical universe combining melody and power.

Album:

It all starts with Prelude of the Night: a symphonic opening track with a dramatic feel. Glorious is the first real track and throws a symphonic bomb from the start. The vocals go pretty high and are joined by heavy grunting. It has clearly been influenced by our all-time heroes from Leaves’ Eyes. Towards the end it gets a bit what I call a Breath of Life touch (listen to the vocals and the violin). More power play and a flute come with Between Sun and Moon (sounds more like folk metal, with the bagpipe as extra). Maureen’s voice sounds very angelic and goes pretty high on the vocal chords, backed by heavy grunts and growls. Heavy metal meets symphonic metal, that’s how I would describe the epic Lost For Eternity (with the typical beauty versus the beast modus). It’s fired up, powerful and brought the way I adore it, so can’t say anything bad about it (and that’s a good point). Black Snow mixes softness (piano parts) with brutal rawness (grunting and growling and exploding drums). The symphonic part sounds very gracious. Number 6 sounds very much like made for an Opera, with a heavy metal touch: it has the right feel and the dramatic touch. It sounds a bit strange on this album, as if it was a try out and it reminds me of Molllust (a great band in its genre). It has lots of twists and turns and changes pretty easily from mood and tempo, giving it this special feeling. More epic pearls and vocal beauties come with Crystal Drops & Waterfall. At First sounds sometimes fragile, gets an outburst. You can say it mixes tenderness with aggression and happiness. The least you can say is that is has a lot of variation (style, tempo, …). I just miss a big boom rather than a slowly fading out. The Place starts with a piano but explodes pretty fast with the upcoming guitars, drums and symphonic sound. Here again the vocals go in overdrive and blow you out of your socks! Phaze starts a cappella and gets a Gypsy feel. It’s fragility mixed with beauty. Treasure of Your Life (“Golden Seas” and “Dark Depths”) is for sure the most epic track on the whole album (honestly: it feels a bit like 2 songs brought together, just as marked). This one goes indeed from shiny and happy into darkness. Somehow I feel it coming alive on stage, with even a clap your hands moment and arms rising to the sky. A last Ceremony sounds like a false ballad, with a live feel and some Kate Bush in it (with the symphonic sound as little extra).Well, I must say I’m pretty happy with what I heard. The only downside is that I could hear that the symphonic part came from a program and not from the real stuff, but I’m pretty sure it was simply too damn expensive. As for the rest I can only hand out good points and try to promote the band as good as I can in the hope that one they become big enough to be able to use real symphonic music!

Line Up:

Mickael Nicolas Keyboards (2011-present)
Maureen Vocals (2011-present)
Stephane Perrier Drums (2012-present)
William Bass (2013-present)
Samuel S. Guitars (2013-present) - See also: Desideria

Tracklist:

01. Prelude of the Night 01:14
02. Glorious 05:49
03. Between Sun and Moon (Remix) 04:00
04. Lost for Eternity 03:48
05. Black Snow 05:36
06. Number 6 05:50
07. Crystal Drops (Remix) 01:21
08. Waterfall (Remix) 04:48
09. At First (Remix) 04:50
10. The Place 06:20
11. Phaze 05:59
12. Treasure of Your Life (Pt. I Golden Seas / Pt. 2 Dark Depths) 11:20
13. A Last Ceremony 05:37

+ Video "Lost for Eternity" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 45 neregistrovaných