Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Symphonic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 105 mb

Bio:

Solarus is a Canadian Symphonic Metal band hailing from London, Ontario, Canada. Lucas McArthur, Sarah Dee, Nich Longe, and Mark Feeney form the quartet that is Solarus.The release of their first full-length album ‘Reunion’ in January of 2017 marked the beginning of a serendipitous road. Solarus was originally intended as a one-stop passion project of Guitarist/founder Lucas McArthur. However, despite this, he and Sarah Dee decided to follow up and dedicate their efforts to pushing the limits of the sound that had been established, and with the recruitment of Nich Longe and Mark Feeney, Solarus was ready to forge a path forward.On April 12, 2019 the band released their sophomore album ‘Darkest Days’ to an extremely positive reception and critical praise. The rest of 2019 looks to be an exciting year for the band as they look to promote their new release to world.‘We make the music we love, with the people we love, for the people we love.’

Album:

I thoroughly enjoyed this album. This resource says it is power metal but don't gear up for something along the more usual lines of a billion blast beats and arpeggios from hell. Solarus tries to craft its own sound and they execute it pleasingly well. The listener is introduced to the gist early on and this sound is prevalent throughout.One of the main talking points is the guitars. There are a lot of strong deeper riffs that provide a lot of the foundation of the overall sound. Also blended aptly are some great melodies, and even many standard verses have elaborations or enough going on to keep the listener hooked. Added into the mix are some excellent solos too, they fit the sound really well and the quality of the whole package is a winner.The other main selling point to me are the vocals. Solarus have a prodigious talent here, Sarah Dee's voice is incredible and quite versatile, being gentle at times like in the song "Shadows Lifted" but then more often than not is incredibly powerful. The album title song features vocals from Matt Marinelli which works great too. Moreover, I really like the synths deployed on the whole album, further carving their own identity and the added symphonic dimension is a welcomed one.Overall, this an excellent debut and there is abundant quality throughout. My pick of the album would be "Ethereal Tears" which rolls all the aforementioned into a perfect package for the ears. I really can't wait for what they bring to the table next; however the bar has also undoubtedly been set very high. And I think this will definitely remain as one of my favourite albums of the year.

Line Up:

Sarah Dee - Vocals
Lucas McArthur - Bass, Guitars
Sean Dowell - Orchestration - See also: Borealis
Jacob Burton - Drums

Tracklist:

01. One Final Moment 05:04
02. Shattered Skies 05:19
03. My Eternity 05:44
04. Prayer for the Fallen 04:04
05. Ethereal Tears 05:38
06. Shadows Lifted 06:04
07. Surrender the Universe 04:58
08. Unto the Angels 05:11
09. Reunion 06:08

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných