Mr Quinn - Dream On (2013) (Reissue 2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Jan 2017, 11:48

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013 (Reissue 2017)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 123 mb

Bio:

MR QUINN is an interesting and good melodic hard rock band from Skellefteå in the northern part of Sweden. Soundwise and stylewise it is easy to trace DEEP PURPLE influences, and who can blame anyone for such a fine taste? A rather frequent use of Hammond organ sounds help out a lot.It is quite soft melodic hard rock we’re talking about here. Some of the songs mentionable: the nice and somewhat URIAH HEEP sounding “Let it go”, as well as the uptempo rock’n’roll spiced “Feels like I’m dead”. DEEP PURPLE fans should check out the title track “Dream on”. Finally I ned to mention the soulful soft hard rock ballad “Feel your soul” which ends the album.The guys are quite good players, and they known when to stop and avoid overdoing it. Singer JOHAN PAAVOLA delivers quality singing. This is even close to a 4 in grading! MR QUINN is a band well worth following.

Album:

MR QUINN is an interesting and good melodic hard rock band from Skellefteå in the northern part of Sweden. Soundwise and stylewise it is easy to trace DEEP PURPLE influences, and who can blame anyone for such a fine taste? A rather frequent use of Hammond organ sounds help out a lot.It is quite soft melodic hard rock we're talking about here. Some of the songs mentionable: the nice and somewhat URIAH HEEP sounding "Let it go", as well as the uptempo rock'n'roll spiced "Feels like I'm dead". DEEP PURPLE fans should check out the title track "Dream on". Finally I ned to mention the soulful soft hard rock ballad "Feel your soul" which ends the album.The guys are quite good players, and they known when to stop and avoid overdoing it. Singer JOHAN PAAVOLA delivers quality singing. This is even close to a 4 in grading! MR QUINN is a band well worth following.

Line Up:

Christer Lundgren: Guitars & vocals
Urban Lundgren: Organ, piano & synthesizers
Lars Marklund: Drums
Jonas Wiik: Bass
Johan Paavola: Lead vocals

Tracklist:

01. Renegade Man
02. Dream On
03. Feels Like I'm Dead
04. This Time I Know
05. Let It Go
06. Young Again
07. Give It All Back
08. Black Water
09. Ready or Not
10. Feel Your Soul

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných