Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 154 mb

Bio:

Fireforce was founded in August 2008 by former Double Diamond members Flype and Erwin.In februari 2009 the band entered the studio to record a 4 song EP which was produced by Mystic Prophecy singer RD Liapakis...The 4 song EP finally led them to a record deal with 7hard records from Germany. The recordings were done under the supervision of RD Liapakis and engineer Christian Schmid in the Music Factory Prophecy Studio's in Kempten/Germany. The result of the recordings, MARCH ON, was released on 25 March 2011...the metal will rage on! In 2013 the recordings of the new album were started with the same team as before...

Album:

Yielding the flag of war once again, fight the good fight, living and breathing the spirit of traditional Metal music. So what there is more to ask of a set of blazing eyes in the dark, ready to detonate and erupt its next fury? More power and more headbanging till one’s neck is closer to be broken. No matter what, the Belgian Power Metal band, FIREFORCE, will always seek out the next challenge, an upcoming stage to conquer, additional fan warriors at their side to gather. Their new forged steel unraveled within “Annihilate The Evil”, maintains the band’s antics and war historic themed Metal, once again delivered by the Finnish Limb Music. Before heading forward, I suggest that you would gear up, prepare your weapons of choice and look onwards to the battlefield against the evil.For one thing, FIREFORCE have been always true to themselves and to their Metal religion and to the book. Bestowed in “Annihilate The Evil” is another example of their core direction into the heart of Teutonic Metal, and yes they are Belgians I know, but Germany isn’t far away from being an influence. The smoky scorched earth fumes of ACCEPT / GRAVE DIGGER / RUNNING WILD / PRIMAL FEAR / PARAGON / early RAGE and I might add MYSTIC PROPHECY to the blending, is quite noticeable in the depths of the songs, sound and production values. Of course that there is also the overall British Metal effect al’a the melodic signatures of IRON MAIDEN and the robustness of JUDAS PRIEST. Essentially, “Annihilate The Evil” displays FIREFORCE as a constant band that doesn’t hold back anything in their music, delivering a harder than steel crunchy sounded riffs, occasionally taking on the speeding course, bursting with flaming energies while intensifying each of the songs’ moments of truth with impeccable soloing abilities.Probably one of the album’s chief downers is the fact that while sticking firmly to their own thing, which they have been doing since their previous DOUBLE DIAMOND incarnation, several of the songs sounds almost identical to one another, same repetitive form that shares good qualities, yet losing interest rather fast. Furthermore, at times it seems that Filip "Flype" Lemmens is a bit struggling with his voice. I like the raspy tones, almost Rolf Kasparek oriented vocal pattern, with higher noted shrieks from time to time, yet it is hard to escape the idea that there is a form of weariness. Either way, I see no other vocalist suitable to lead this band’s theme, sound and essence.Even though there is that repetitious sense surging the songs, as mentioned earlier in the previous paragraph, “Annihilate The Evil” still gives enough the reasons to take pleasure in a good solid Metal. “Revenge In Flames” conveys bombastic melodic Metal determination, a true catchy iron fist raised in the air while its follower “Fake Hero” lives up to be a sort of a modern RUNNING WILD mid-tempo, taking on the Teutonic grandeur in full swing. The historical “Thyra's Wall” crushes with ample Speed Metal, classic riffery and aggressive attitude. “Defector (Betrayer Of Nations)” relays the story of a defector, I could only guess during the cold war, displaying an amazing main riff and a heartfelt chorus. “The Iron Brigade” is constantly firing the guns, fighting the never ending fight for the greater good of Metal, an energetic speedy Power Metal that wouldn’t shame previous classics. Lastly, there is the cover for ROLLING STONES’ “Gimme Shelter”. It was no less than a good choice to have this version featured in the new album, even if as its bonus. I think it is one of the best covers I have heard to this song, FIREFORCE putting on their fist on the old hit, breathing extra life into it.“Annihilate The Evil” isn’t deprived of intensity, a fearless album that elbows modern trends and kicking out anything that isn’t true to form. This is a solid release that is recommended for any Metalhead that refers to him/herself as that.

Line-Up:

Erwin Suetens - Guitar
Flype - Vocals
Geert Van Dyck - Bass
Thierry Van Der Zanden - Guitars
Patrick Sacré - Drums

Tracklist:

01. The Boys From Down Under
02. Revenge In Flames
03. Fake Hero
04. Dog Soldiers
05. Oxi Day
06. Thyra's Wall
07. Defector (Betrayer Of Nations)
08. The Iron Brigade
09. White Lily (Okhotnik)
10. Iron, Steel, Concrete, Granite
11. Herkus Mantas
12. Gimme Shelter (Bonus Track)

+ Video "The Boys From Down Under" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných