The Quill - Born From Fire (Digipak Edition) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Mar 2018, 06:27

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 139 mb

Bio:

The classic line-up who created the albums Silver Haze, Voodoo Caravan and Hooray! It's A Deathtrip has reunited. Lead singer Magnus Ekwall (Ayreon) is back behind the mic together with the dynamic power of drummer Jolle Atlagic (Hanoi Rocks, Electric Boys, Firebird), guitarist Christian Carlsson and bassist Roger Nilsson (Spiritual Beggars, Firebird). This unique foursome has kept the 70́s feel intact and their new album “Born From Fire” contains 12 smashing tracks.Magnus Ekwall about his return in THE QUILL and the lyrics on the new album - I got a phone call from Christan about a year ago and we decided to try and write some songs again. Actually there were no plans for a reunion at that moment but things went very smooth and we kind of got back the old "Silver Haze" feeling and here we are.- The new record is back to the roots, no frills, just full throttle real QUILL rock! The lyrics are based on my life and things in life like, birth, death, sorrow and happiness, and I think that everyone can relate to that. First time we got together in the rehearsal room and jammed at a couple of old songs it was like we never been apart, says Christian Carlsson. We just picked up from where we left off.- Set Free Black Crow was the first tune we wrote and I think we managed to squeeze in everything about THE QUILL in that one, says JolleAtlagic.- Getting together again was very inspiring and new material was flowing out of our brains, endlessly, says Roger Nilsson.- After two months on the road with Monster Magnet and all big European festivals on top of that we had achieved pretty much everything we aimed for. It was hard to reload and we slowly drifted apart as a band, it obviously took us 10 years to recover, says Christian.

Album:

They're back! The Swedish based juggernaut known as The Quill return with their original line up, Magnus Ekwall on vocals, Christian Carlsson on guitars, Roger Nilsson on bass and Jolle Atlagic on drums. The classic lineup, who made the albums, 'Silver Haze', 'Voodoo Caravan' and 'Hooray! It´s a Deathtrip' have reunited to unleash their new studio album, 'Born From Fire' and it's a MONSTER! There's just a little bit of me which will be forever stuck in the early seventies. I just can't help it! The same could be said of The Quill. Their new album is like hitting play and stepping out of a time capsule fully-formed and loaded with riffs that would make Tony Iommi proud. Magnus Ekwall is powerful singer with a strapping pair of lungs which he deploys with just the right amount of intensity which these twelve songs on this album demand. When he opens up and lets rip, as he does convincingly on "Stone Believer", he is also capable of restraint as he demonstrates on "Set Free Black Crow". Christian Carlsson certainly delivers the goods in the riff department. There are some absolutely huge ones to deal with here, "Snake Charmer Woman", "The Spirit And The Spark" and "Hollow Of Your Hand". 'Burn From Fire' is a new chapter for The Quill and it’s hard to imagine any fans of this band not liking it. Whether you’re into the classics like Sabbath, Deep Purple and Uriah Heep or the later generation bands like Orange Goblin, The Sword and Graveyard, you’ll want to check out The Quill and this album is a great starting point.

Line Up:

Magnus Ekwall: Vocals,
Jolle Atlagic: Drums,
Roger Nilsson: Bass,
Christian Carlsson: Guitars

Tracklist:

01. Stone Believer
02. Snake Charmer Woman
03. Ghosthorse
04. Keep It Together
05. The Spirit And The Spark
06. Skull & Bones
07. Set Free Black Crow
08. Electrical Sons
09. Hollow Of Your Hand
10. Unchain Yourself
11. Revelation
12. Metamorphosis

+ Video "Stone Believer" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných