Dirkschneider - Live - Back To The Roots (2CD) (Digipak Edition) (2016)

hudební novinky 2016 / music news 2016
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Apr 2022, 16:12

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Digipak Edition)
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 254 mb

Bio:

U.D.O. is a German heavy metal band founded by lead singer Udo Dirkschneider in 1987.Starting with the first albums Animal House in 1987 and Mean Machine in 1988 U.D.O. proved to be pure heavy metal without any Trend-Sound influences. Both albums continued where Accept had left off in 1986 with Russian Roulette. Apart from Udo, Animal House was recorded by Peter Szigeti (guitars), Frank Rittel from Warlock on (bass), Mathias Dieth from Sinner and Gravestone (guitars) and Thomas Franke (drums).From 1987 - 1989 they toured with the following line-up: Udo Dirkschneider (vocals), Mathias Dieth (guitar), Andy Susemihl (guitar), Dieter Rubach (bass) and Thomas Franke (drums). They toured with Guns N' Roses, Lita Ford and Zodiac Mindwarp.By Mean Machine (released in 1988) the band had a different line-up: only Udo, Mathias Dieth and Andy Susemihl remained. New additions were Thomas Smuszynski (bass) and Stefan Schwarzmann (drums).U.D.O. achieved success with the album Faceless World, produced by ex-Accept drummer Stefan Kaufmann. U.D.O.'s follow-up album was Timebomb, and it was their last for five years.

Album:

DIRKSCHNEIDER, the band fronted by former ACCEPT and current U.D.O. singer Udo Dirkschneider, will release a live album called "Live - Back To The Roots" on October 28 via AFM Records. The effort, which was recorded on April 2 at Kaminwerk in Memmingen, Germany, will be made available as two-CD digipak and gatefold three-vinyl in four different colors (black, gold, silver and clear).Dirkschneider's "Back To The Roots" tour features him performing ACCEPT songs one last time before he closes the chapter for good. The trek was recently recognized with a "Sold Out" award after 31 of the 48 European shows were sold out."It's unbelievable, " says Udo. "I never expected this tour to be so successful. It's beautiful to see how many people walk with me on my personal way of saying goodbye to the ACCEPT chapter."He added: "It's still so much fun to sing these songs live, they are a part of my biography, but nevertheless it's about time to turn that page."There was so much talking and speculations about me and ACCEPT, so this is kind of a musical statement from my end — which seems to be very interesting for the fans who came to these shows."To those fans that still want to experience the classic ACCEPT songs performed live, Udo has this message: "There is a band called ACCEPT. And please, if you wanna hear these songs, please go then to [see] ACCEPT. [Laughs] So that's the only thing I can say. Now you'll have the chance [this] year to hear it with the original voice, but Mark [Tornillo, current ACCEPT singer] is doing a — I would say — really good job on it, so please go there and listen then to ACCEPT and U.D.O. is then U.D.O."Regarding what makes the classic ACCEPT songs so special, Udo said: "I don't know what is special. You never can tell it, really. Like [DEEP PURPLE's] 'Smoke On The Water', in a way, something like this. Sometimes there's a song that, in a way, that stays forever."

Line-Up:

Udo Dirkschneider - Vocals
Sven Dirkschneider - Drums
Fitty Wienhold - Bass
Andrey Smirnov - Guitar
Kasperi Heikkinen - Guitar

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Intro
02. Starlight
03. Living For Tonite
04. Flash Rockin' Man
05. London Leatherboys
06. Midnight Mover
07. Breaker
08. Head Over Heels
09. Neon Night
10. Princess Of The Dawn
11. Winterdreams
12. Restless And Wild
13. Son Of A Bitch

CD2:

01. Up To The Limit
02. Wrong Is Right
03. Midnight Highway
04. Screaming For A Love-Bite
05. Monsterman
06. T.V. War
07. Losers And Winners
08. Metal Heart
09. I'm A Rebel
10. Fast As A Shark
11. Balls To The Wall
12. Burning

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných