Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 353 mb

Bio:

Me and the rest of the hard rock band from the Zurich Oberland, for almost 20 years in rock music on the go. More than 400 concerts line the way the hardcore hard rockers, which never lost its aim "Long live rock and roll" out of sight. Real, authentic and unadorned, they celebrate their music, which is characterized by catchy riffs, beautiful hooks and expressive vocals. As support act of Molly Hatchet, DORO, crocus, Jane, Don Dokken, Rhino Bucket and many other major acts, they could put their skills already widely demonstrated also live. In many small and large stages they always knew how to draw the audience into their spell. Whether rock at Z7 in Pratteln, in Alpenrockhouse, in Albani-Club, the Appenzeller open air or at Europe's biggest Biker meeting in Sumiswald, Me and the rest of what it's worth. The always good reviews of the concerts, the good reviews of their previous demos in magazines that sold over 4000 demo CD's are a further guarantee that Me and the rest are a musical pearl in the category Hard Rock. The band's name stands for: All for one, one for all. 5 musicians, 4 man and a woman are traditionally considered a community, a family, a band. Everyone is of ME and all are the rest. It is aware that the band is important as a whole and egocentric have in this band no place. connected very close to the origin of the rock they are. Rock'n'Roll has to come from the gut, to the irrepressible joy celebrate in music, and to spill over like a wave from the stage to the audience over. They are live performers and need contact with the audience. The driving riffs, bathed in sweat, an unruly crowd, then Me and the rest feel most comfortable, that is their world. Eben real rock n Roller...

Album:

On March 11th 2016, “7 Deadly Sins“, the new album by Swiss hard rockers ME AND THE REST is my first approach to the band. However, the group has been active in central Europe for more than 20 years, with several recordings under their belt and more than 400 gigs, some of them supporting the likes of Krokus, Don Dokken, Rhino Bucket, Doro, etc.Since first track ‘Holy Angels’, Me And The Rest make honor to their homeland watch precision but in this case applied to traditional Hard Rock.Me And The Rest sound unmistakable German / Swiss, with all the vibe from this particular place in Earth when we speak about Rock: tight, precise, clean Hard Rock with an ’80s foundation. Some kind of mix between Krokus / Bonfire / Victory yet always very, very melodic, and why not, catchy.Tracks like ‘Take It or Leave It’ will remind you Accept’s more accessible side, while ‘Temples of Gold’ Mat Sinner’s own band Sinner, but Me And The Rest never turn things too heavy.Take as example midtempo ‘Echoes of the Past’, in fact a melodic hard rocker with some Gotthard on it.The above influences pretty much paint Me And The Rest’s sound, and they are very good musicians, and the best of all, compose strong hard rock songs.Pumping bass lines (handled by female Edel Murchie), twin guitar riffs (always sharp and tight), dynamic beat drums and really fine vocals by Jürg Theiler-Scotch (who always wears kilt). He indeed feels Scottish-born as his English is excellent.‘Burning Bridges’ is another highlight, a true German melodic hard rock track where Bonfire comes to mind, and perhaps Mat Sinner’s other band Casanova.‘Better Oldschool’ makes justice to its title as it’s a rocker inspired by classic AC/DC / Krokus, while title track ‘7 Deadly Sins’ to my ears even sounds like some recent Treat works.Me And The Rest have nothing to envy to major acts from the current hard rock scene, as “7 Deadly Sins” is more than a solid record with strong compositions and first class production. Not strange, as the man behind the desk is talented Rolf Munkes (Tony Martin, Empire).A really nice surprise – Highly Recommended !!

Line-Up:

Jürg Theiler-Scotch – Vocals
Edel Murchie – Bass
Jürg Götz – Guitar
Antonio Schiavano – Guitar
Jan Moser – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Holy Angels
02. Take It or Leave It
03. Temples of Gold
04. Echoes of the Past
05. Burning Bridges
06. Better Oldschool
07. 7 Deadly Sins
08. City of Hope
09. When the West Winds Blow
10. Hell or High Water
11. Long Way to Swede
12. World on Fire

+ Video "Holy Angels" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných