Bad Boy - Back To Back (1978) (Rock Candy Remastered 2016)

hudební novinky 2016 / music news 2016
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Mar 2021, 14:21

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1978 (Rock Candy Remastered 2016)
Style : Melodic Rock , Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 141 mb

Bio:

Prolific rock band from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Founded by Steve Grimm, John Marcelli, Joey LaVie, and Lars Hanson while in their teens. Originally named Crossfire (24) but, changed the name to Bad Boy when they signed to United Artists in 1977. Their first 2 albums reached the top 100 on the national charts. Their next 2 albums were self produced. The band reformed once in 1998 and produced a best of CD and again in 2002 to release "We Should've Been Dead By Now" an album of all new original material and more recently "Live Northern Lights" in 2005.

Album:

“Back To Back” is the second album from Milwaukee’s very own BAD BOY, fully remastered and officially released for the first time on CD courtesy of Rock Candy Records.There’s no doubt that the Seventies were a golden time for blues infused rock, but it was also a period where the competition for attention was cut throat. Sure, if an act caught a wave of approval then the sky was the limit, for the majority of bands, however, it was a struggle to keep afloat, despite the fact that regional radio play and venues were plentiful and welcoming.For Milwaukee, Wisconsin based four piece Bad Boy the odds were stacked against them, even though they had secured a coveted record deal with the United Artists label and had already gained a foothold with a well received debut album.Stepping back into the studio they were a far more worldly wise team, and they crafted a record that sat easily beside master craftsmen of the era such as Aerosmith, Derringer, Cheap Trick and Kiss.Originally issued in 1978, “Back To Back” made for solid listening, focusing on melodic catchy songs with rock solid riffs. ‘It’s Alright’ is a powerful opening song, with a sound reminiscent of early Trooper.Tracks such as ‘I Just Wanna Love You’ and the poppy-funk infused ‘Keep It Up’ leave no stone unturned in their quest to impress.But the big winners here are the riff-tastic ‘No Stopping Me Now’, easily the heaviest track here with a sleazy guitar tone to die for, and ‘Take My Soul / Out Of Control’, a near eight minute epic of the highest grade with terrific atmospheres.With a regional following remaining forever loyal, BAD BOY were hamstrung by a label that was focusing on lighter fare, leaving them to pursue their quest for success independently whilst continuing to cultivate a solid legacy.“Back To Back” is an improvement over the band’s debut, featuring more focused songwriting, a harder sound and more direct melodic hooks.Simple yet effective US hard / melodic rock.

Line-Up:

Lead Vocals, Guitar – Steve Grimm
Keyboards, Vocals – Joe Luchessi
Bass, Vocals – John Marcelli
Drums, Percussion – Lars Hansen

Tracklist:

01. It’s All Right
02. Always Come Back
03. Accidental
04. Girls Girls Girls
05. Keep It Up
06. I Just Wanna Love You
07. No Stopping Me Now
08. Rock and Roll Blood
09. Take My Soul (Rock and Roll) / Out of Control

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 24 neregistrovaných