Bon Jovi - This House Is Not For Sale (Saturn Deluxe Edition) (2016)

hudební novinky 2016 / music news 2016
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Apr 2020, 01:16

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Deluxe Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 135 mb

Bio:

Bon Jovi is an American rock band from Sayreville, New Jersey. Formed in 1983, Bon Jovi consists of lead singer and namesake Jon Bon Jovi (John Francis Bongiovi, Jr.), guitarist Phil X, bassist Hugh McDonald, keyboardist David Bryan, and drummer Tico Torres.The band's lineup has remained mostly static during its history, the only exception being the 1994 dismissal of bass player Alec John Such. In 1986, Bon Jovi achieved widespread global recognition with their third album, Slippery When Wet. The band's fourth album, New Jersey was equally successful in 1988, and between 1986—1995, Bon Jovi had 13 U.S. Top 40 hits, including four number-one songs on the Billboard Hot 100: "You Give Love a Bad Name", "Livin' on a Prayer", "Bad Medicine", and "I'll Be There for You".Other Top 10 record chart hits included "Wanted Dead or Alive", "Born to Be My Baby", "Lay Your Hands on Me", "Bed of Roses" and "Always". The success of Bon Jovi's 2000 single, "It's My Life", helped introduce them to a younger audience, as has the use of different styles in their music, such as the appearance of country in 2007's Lost Highway. Lost Highway debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, as did 2009's The Circle. On March 12, 2013, Bon Jovi released their 12th studio album, What About Now.Thus far, Bon Jovi has released 12 studio albums, plus three compilations and two live albums. They are one of the world’s best-selling bands of all time, having sold more than 130 million records worldwide,[4] and performed more than 2,700 concerts in over 50 countries for more than 34 million fans. Bon Jovi was inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2006.The band was also honored with the Award of Merit at the American Music Awards in 2004,and as songwriters and collaborators, Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora were inducted into Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2009.In January 2012, Jon Bon Jovi stated that they were working on a twelfth studio album,[36] and in a live show in August 2012, Jon Bon Jovi played an acoustic version of a song that was announced to be on the upcoming album.In October 2012, Bon Jovi announced Because We Can, a new world tour for 2013, in support of their new album, What About Now, which was released on March 12, 2013. The tour will start in February and will visit North America, Europe, Africa, the Far East, Australia and Latin America.On November 27, 2012, Bon Jovi released a new live video album, called Inside Out, made up of content from shows at the O2 Arena, MetLife Stadium, and Madison Square Garden. The album was first shown at movie theaters, with screenings preceded by a question-and-answer session with Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, David Bryan and Tico Torres streamed live from a theater in New York, and was subsequently made available for purchase on iTunes.On March 14, 2013, Bon Jovi appeared on the results show of American Idol and played one song, Because We Can, from their new album What About Now.

Album:

This House Is Not for Sale is the upcoming thirteenth studio album by American rock band Bon Jovi. The album is set to be released on October 21, 2016 by Island Records. It is their first studio album without former guitarist Richie Sambora and the first album to feature the band's new guitarist Phil X. It is also the first album where bassist Hugh McDonald is an official member after being an unofficial member since 1994.On November 18, 2014, in an interview with Pierre Robert from WMMR-FM, radio Jon Bon Jovi said he had started working on new songs for Bon Jovi's upcoming album. Jon explained: "I’m just starting, but I’ve got a few [songs]. And ’15 will be about recording and [in] ’16 I’ll put something out." He also confirmed that guitarist Richie Sambora left the band. He also said that the doors are wide open for him if he wants to return to the band, but he thinks that's impossible. Jon said: "I’d be hard-pressed to [allow him to return], so would David, so would Tico. It’d be a lot for us [to allow him back]. After a year and a half and you miss 80 shows … I don’t think that’s possible.”In the February 2015 issue of the People Magazine Jon said that around 12 songs were written and that the inspiration to write the songs came out of reading the newspapers.In April 2015 Jon signed a management deal with Irving Azoff, who will represent Bon Jovi in all areas.On August 21, 2015 Bon Jovi released the album Burning Bridges; an album recorded especially for the fans and also to accompany the Bon Jovi Live! Asian concert tour. It includes songs that were never finished, songs that were finished but never released, and a couple of new songs. Jon said about the album: “It’s sort of a hint as to where we’re going musically”.With this album, the band also concluded their 32-year relationship with Mercury Records and its parent label Universal Music Group. The reasons for leaving the label are described in the last song on the album Burning Bridges. Jon said: "This hits it right in the head and tells you what happened. Listen to the lyrics because it explains exactly what happened. And that's that."On September 30, 2015., In an interview for a star2.com, Jon confirmed that album is going to be called This House Is Not for Sale describing the album as a "really going back to the beginning". Describing the album, he also said: "“This record is about our integrity. Integrity matters and we’re at a stage of our career where we don’t have anything left to prove. Some songs have a little more of the ‘chip on my shoulder’ sound which is OK for us to have right now."Lyrics on the album talk about difficulties Jon came across over 2014-2015. Jon explained: "A lot happened. Richie's sudden departure, my trying to buy the [Buffalo] Bills and now this with the label. I have a lot of material to write about. Believe me, the new record is good. It's pointed. It is something we are going to be very proud of in the spring when we put it out."In March 2016, during a solo concert in Nashville, Jon confirmed that album is finished and that it's being mixed. He also confirmed that the album will be released in fall of 2016, and that the band will go on tour around February of 2017. Regarding the upcoming tour, Jon said: "Don't hold me to it. I don't want to read it on the Internet: 'Jon said February'. I think it just depends on everybody's health and well-being at that time". During the concert, he also confirmed that the band has returned to its longtime label Mercury Records saying that they "sobered up".On May 25, 2016, Bon Jovi announced via social media and their website that the album was finished. Billboard reported that Bon Jovi had re-signed with Universal Music, with the album being released on Island Records.The title-track and its official music video were released on August 12, 2016. It was also announced that the album will be released on October 21, 2016.This album is also the first which features Hugh McDonald and Phil X becoming official members.The album artwork features a black and white image by photographer Jerry Uelsmann and depicts a "proud, historic house anchored by deep roots". Jon Bon Jovi became inspired by the image when he saw it several years prior to the recording of the album. According to Jovi, it was the inspiration for the album's lead single, "This House Is Not for Sale" and said of the image: "That picture told our story…now it’s our album cover".

Singles:

"This House Is Not for Sale" was released as the album's lead single on August 12, 2016.On September 19, 2016 Bon Jovi revealed that they will film a music video for "New Year's Day"."Knockout" was released as the first promotional single from the album on September 9, 2016. On September 23, 2016, "Labor of Love" was released as the second promotional single.

Line Up:

Jon Bon Jovi – lead vocals, rhythm guitar, acoustic guitar
David Bryan – keyboards, piano, pedal steel guitar, backing vocals
Tico Torres – drums, percussion
Hugh McDonald – bass, backing vocals
Phil X – lead guitar, talkbox, backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. This House Is Not For Sale
02. Living With The Ghost
03. Knockout
04. Labor Of Love
05. Born Again Tomorrow
06. Roller Coaster
07. New Year’s Day
08. The Devil’s In The Temple
09. Scars On This Guitar
10. God Bless This Mess
11. Reunion
12. Come On Up To Our House
13. Real Love (Deluxe Edition Bonus Track)
14. All Hail The King (Deluxe Edition Bonus Track)
15. We Don't Run (Deluxe Edition Bonus Track)
16. I Will Drive You Home (Target Bonus Track)
17. Goodnight New York (Target Bonus Track)
18. Touch of Grey (Bonus Track) (4:07)

+ Video "This House Is Not For Sale" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 45 neregistrovaných