Goitzsche Front - Mo[Nu]Ment (2CD) (Limited Edition Digipak) (2016)

hudební novinky 2016 / music news 2016
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Dec 2019, 09:59

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Hard Rock , Deutschrock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 138 mb

Bio:

In January 2009, came to us in a bar with the idea to start a band. From the pub was a rehearsal room and the idea was serious.The band name "Goitzsche Front" attracts, shows close to home and a perfect fit for us. The home is shown by the part "Goitzsche". It is an open pit flooded in Bitterfeld-Wolfen, where we come from. "Front" shows that we are always one another, true to our motto: "It is the cohesion that makes us strong."First, we coverten songs they were worth. After everyone was sure in his field, it came to his own songs with punk rock influences. The inspiration came here from bands like "Berliner Weisse", "Elvis Presley" or "Lost Boys". Our first small appearances among friends were not long in coming.Inspired by the dream of our own record, we went into the studio in April 2012. Ten original songs were selected and performed within 4 weeks next job, training and study. "Music is my blood" was born. The recognition of friends and family, as well as various reviews showed that the hard work, countless hours in the rehearsal room, excessive coffee consumption and the associated sleepless nights have paid off.After one or another personnel change we rock since the beginning of 2013 as follows: Bocki (Singer / Songwriter), snowhunter (bass guitar), TT (drums) and Maxi (guitar).Meanwhile, we have presented our songs in many parts of Germany. Also, some festivals such as the "Spreewald Rock Festival", the "Back on the Streets Festival", "nine years Glorious scoundrels" or "20 years KrawallBrüder" we can shake the stage. Once tasted blood, let us also in 2014, the festival stages storm.

Album:

On their third album "Mon [NU] MENT", the band shows mature, but no less hungry. On songs like "men of steel" give GOITZSCHE FRONT not be understood without winking, where you are with them, the simplicity and local ties is that they coined, not the propensity for large representation. "Only men of steel driving cars out of cardboard" is the band to understand - and so singing the good old Trabi its very own, highly distinctive love song. Ever make GOITZSCHE FRONT on their latest album clearly what they see as the true values. There are supposedly simple things like friendship, solidarity and honesty that put lyrically at the center. And it is the voice of the Bitterfeld guys who makes it unmistakably clear from all this is that their under demographic change especially suffering region is much more lively and liveable than their reputation.Conclusion: I knew so far (unfortunately) only certain songs, but I am extremely surprised and quite excited! I did not expect that my Goitzsche front so extremely well like, but I love the disc now!As a whole, compared to what I've heard so far, the new album is very melodic, which I personally find but absolutely first class!Bocki shows that he can handle very diverse with his voice, which one would not be as expected at first.Mo [nu] is ment preorder starting from November, who, however, still want to have one of the limited fan boxes, should hurry, the pieces are in fact already almost sold out!

Line Up:

BOCKI - vocals
MAXI - guitars
TT - drums
ULZE - bass

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Intro
02. Monument
03. Scheinepriester
04. Steine im Weg
05. Männer aus Stahl
06. Endlos
07. Hoher Flug
08. Orkan
09. Mein Leben
10. Hafen & Herz
11. Ewigkeit
12. Wir sind die Sieger
13. Nicht genug
14. Die Geier
15.I rgendwann, irgendwo

CD2:

01. Alles nur geklaut (Cover von Die Prinzen)
02. Farbfilm (Cover von Nina Hagen)
03. Wenn ein Mensch lebt (Cover von Puhdys)
04. Zeit die nie vergeht (Cover von Michael Barakowski)
05. Sieben Brücken (Cover von Karat)

+ Video "Mein Leben" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 37 neregistrovaných