Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 151 mb

Bio:

Hell’s Addiction formed as a four piece consisting of Ben, Liam, Jason and Luke in 2010 - it was this line up that led to their first album ‘Raise Your Glass’ in 2013 on the back of two stand out singles – Alcohol and Let The Good Times Roll They have always grafted hard to fine tune their craft and in 2015 at which point they started work on their most recent album ‘Broken’. Released in July 2016 it received critical acclaim across the board. The addition of Dan Weir on guitar was timed perfectly for their appearance opening the 2016 Download Boardie Takeover stage. Dan Starting with Statutory Nuisance which brought together three singles ‘We’re On The Road Again’ ‘We’re on Fire’ and ‘The Way I Feel’. These three tracks with a reworked ‘Broken’. On the 8th March 2019 they released the V1.0 EP. Featuring four new tracks showing a different side and increased maturity in their song writing, it has received very strong reviews from every quarter, both in the UK, Europe and the US. Within 48 hours of being released it had reached No.2 in the Amazon Rock Album Charts (only held back by the Queen Platinum Collection), No.1 in the Amazon Hot New Releases, No.1 in the Amazon Digital Downloads Chart and No.7 on iTunes. The band have just completed their 3rd album, 9 O’Clock Horses, which is due for release in the second half of 2023. The album showcases just how far their writing has evolved in 12 genre spanning tracks 9 O’Clock Horses really is very, very hard to ignore!!

Album:

Some bands mellow with time and sometimes that’s a good thing, sometimes not. Other bands just seem to hone their sharp and hard edge until they cut even deeper than before. That is the case with Leicester-based band Hell’s Addiction. The band’s new album ‘Broken’ (set for release July 2) is a raw, gut-punching, ripping and roaring release that burns with a white-hot intensity.Lyrics may not be safe for work at times, but are definitely safe for hard and heavy rocking and head banging. This is rock in the vein of AC/DC, Guns ‘n Roses, and Mötley Crüe, and it’s delivered with stunning ferocity and fearlessness.I loved Hell’s Addiction’s debut album ‘Raise Your Glass’ (read my review), and ‘Alcohol’ – the track (and video) that first sparked my interest in the band – is still one of my favourite tunes. ‘Broken’ builds on and strengthens the band’s early sound, delivering 10 top-notch tracks. Ben Sargent’s voice is gritty and strong (at times a hard-rocking demon-scream), the two guitars rage and rumble, and the rhythm section is brutally, punishingly strong.Favourite tracks for me include the album’s hot and heavy blast-off ‘What You Gonna Do?”; the dark and edgy ‘Lost’ with its fiery energy; and the totally brilliant ‘Backs To The Wall’ – a tune that is twisted, ragged, rough, and screamingly good.‘Blue Lights’ opens with a gentler, almost wistful vibe – right before the guitars rip their claws into it with an almost Thin Lizzy-esque dual guitar sound. This tune, and the title track ‘Broken’ – with some beautiful, plaintive guitar-work before it turns into a hard-rocking scream of heartbreak and pain – are as soft as the band goes on this release. Meaning: not so soft, but soft enough to reveal that there is heart beneath the hard and heavy surface.The track that is possibly my absolute, standout fave on this album is ‘Holiday’. It’s a kind of ‘holy smokes, is that ever good!’ kind of tune, a hip shaker and a headbanger, that is foulmouthed and fierce, and brings on some irresistibly heavy drum and bass.For fans of Hell’s Addiction, this album is everything you want and need. If you’re not a fan yet, it might just make you a convert, too. The album is set for release July 2: don’t miss it!

Line Up:

Ben Sargent (Lead Vocals)
Liam Sargent (Guitars & Backing Vocals)
Dan Weir (Guitars)
Jason Green (Bass & Backing Vocals)
Luke Morley (Drums)

Tracklist:

01. What You Gonna Do
02. Lost
03. Backs To The Wall
04. Blue Lights
05. The Rocker
06. Get The Fuck
07. Passion For Power
08. Holiday
09. Broken
10. Time Has Come

+ Video "What You Gonna Do" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných