Lemmy - Born To Lose Live To Win (Limited Edition) (2016)

hudební novinky 2016 / music news 2016
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Lemmy - Born To Lose Live To Win (Limited Edition) (2016)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jan 2017, 13:54

Aaron Keylock - Cut Against The Grain (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 61 mb

Bio:

Motörhead have never JUST been the best rock'n'roll band in the world. They've never JUST been the loudest. Or the hardest. Or the toughest. Or the bad-ass-est.!No...Motörhead are also a lifestyle.Motörhead are a mindset, a belief, a way to live your life, a way to both survive and beat a society that sometimes seems intent on grinding you down.That is why Motörhead have chosen now, in what might be some of the most tense times in recent global history, to release a hell- raising, rebel-rousing rock'n'roll statement known as The Wörld is Yours.“We don’t fit into anything!” roars founder and heartbeat Lemmy Kilmister, "the only thing we fit into is 'Motörhead' because we are Motörhead music and that's what we do!"Written and performed by Lemmy Kilmister, Philip Campbell and Mikkey Dee in both Los Angeles and Wales, with production once again by Cameron Webb, The Wörld is Yours serves to remind everyone that you should never stop questioning or critiquing a society that would surely chew you up and spit you out if given half a chance."They're not my favorite topics, but I feel compelled to talk about them because they're so fucked up," furthers Lemmy, "everything is mind control, everything is the man trying to stop you thinking and only do what he says. It's never worked yet, but it hasn't stopped them trying. What amazes me is people don't say anything, people didn't rise up and complain. In the old days, they had a revolution and threw the British out!"And with 10 soul-scorching testaments to the unbridled power this world-famous trio continually maintain, The Wörld is Yours!delivers some of the finest, most important Motör-music yet. On instant classics such as “Get Back In Line,” Kilmister thunders that, “The way we are is not the way we used to be my friend,” and “We are trapped in luxury, starving on parole, no one told us who to love, we have sold our souls,” whilst on “Brotherhood Of Man,” Kilmister roars “You cannot hide the truth from me I know what's in your heart, greed and jealousy each equal, all your days now dark.”And with the defiant, uproarious “Rock 'n' Roll Music,” Kilmister and Co. remind everyone that “rock'n'roll music is the true religion” and “rock'n'roll even gonna set you free, make the lame walk and the blind see...”"Rock'n'roll's been around forever," laughs Lemmy, "and that's because it's fucking GREAT! I recently did a show with my other band, The Headcat, alongside Jerry Lee Lewis. He's 75, and he didn't need any assistance on that piano. He played “You Win Again” which is my favorite song of his, marvelous! That's the great thing about rock'n'roll, it's been 'old' forever, but it never dies."Recorded during the late spring of the year, the album's creation was thrown into turmoil by the poor health and eventual sad passing of Philip Campbell's father. The situation dictated that Philip needed to be home during some of the scheduled recording time, so Motörhead hired a studio in Wales where Campbell was able to continue working on ideas and record tracks, whilst first Mikkey and Lemmy, and then just Lemmy, laid down the rest of the album in L.A. Being Motörhead, nothing phases them, and with The Wörld is Yours,!the band have triumphed over personal adversity to produce an absolute stormer in this, their 35th year as THE greatest, loudest and just plain goddam coolest band around."Rock'n'roll is a vocation, you do it because it's what you do," concludes Lemmy. "In the beginning, you do it because you want to, but then you run into the business side of things, which is a shit, and so you either decide to battle through and carry on, or you quit and become a sheet metal presser...and I was never any good at a factory job!”He might not be able to beat the dent out of your car door, but Lemmy and Motörhead remain untouchable in the art of hammering your ears, eyes and spine with their unique Motör-music.

Album:

Limited clear vinyl LP pressing packaged in a special clear plastic jacket with silk-screened artwork and red acetate insert! Born To Lose Live To Win is a collection of studio and live performances from rock legend Lemmy (Motorhead). This release includes collaborations with Jake E. Lee, Ted Nugent, Ritchie Kotzen and Ian Scott along with performances from Motorhead and Head Cat. Lemmy Kilmister founded and fronted the rock band Motörhead. His music was one of the foundations of the heavy metal genre. He was known for his appearance (including his friendly mutton chops), his distinctive gravelly voice and distinctive bass playing style. Alongside his music career, he also had many minor roles in film and television.

Line Up:

Lemmy Kilmister Bass, Vocals (1975-present) - See also: Headcat, ex-Hawkwind, ex-Opal Butterfly, ex-Sam Gopal, ex-The Motown Sect, ex-The Rainmakers, ex-The Rockin' Vickers

Phil Campbell Guitars (1983-present) - See also: ex-Persian Risk, ex-Contrast, ex-Roktopus, ex-Stoned Soul Party

Mikkey Dee Drums (1992-present) - See also: ex-King Diamond, ex-WWIII, ex-Dokken (live), ex-Geisha, ex-Nadir

Tracklist:

01. Lemmy With Jake E. Lee - It`s A Long Way To The Top
02. Lemmy With Ted Nugent - Tie Your Mother Down
03. Lemmy With Richie Kotzen - Desire
04. Motörhead - Train Kept A Rollin (Live 1978)
05. The Head Cat - Something Else (Live 2006)
06. Lemmy With Scott Ian - Twist and Shout

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných