Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Hard Rock , Male & Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Fetal Zombie has a unique, eclectic sound, with songs that range from metal, rock, and alternative, to fluffy, with understandable to soaring vocals…a highly collaborative project featuring several great vocalists and musicians…Chris Eschborn, guitar, bass, keys, vocals, lyrics: veteran of the club scene Las Vegas, San Diego, Sacramento, LA, Geffen session guitarist with several #1 Billboard hits under his belt, making his mark with a style all his own.Jeff Kimpland, vocals/lyrics: renowned vocalist (Saharra), has been signed to, and continues to work with many record labels (Capitol, Arista, Sony). Producer of several cd's for Charlie Thomas (original Drifters), has performed with Mary Wilson (Supremes), and Ben E. King, toured with acts as Dream Theater, Rainbow, Zebra, Joe Lynn Turner, and sings the national anthem at Buffalo Bill's games. He also works with many charitable organizations. A true king among men.Bobbi Berracah, vocals/lyrics: renowned vocalist, winner of many top country music awards * 2013 NACMAI Most Promising New Country Female Entertainer of the Year * NHCMA New Country Female Vocalist and Entertainer of the Year 2012 * Colgate Country Showdown - Augusta - 2nd place 2008, 09, 10 - 1st place 2012 * PTSCMA Modern Country Female Vocalist and Entertainer of the Year 2007, 08, 09 * DECMA New Country Female Vocalist and Entertainer of the Year 2004, 05, 06, 07, 09 She performs live with Freeze Frame, Rizing Tide, Johnny Rock, Go Ask Alice, and benefit functions. She really gets inside my head with her lyrics.Jeff Moscone, drums: has been on several US tours with the rock group Jetboy and Stephen Pearcy of RATT, including high profile rock festivals such as Rocklahoma, South Texas Rock Fest and Rock the Bayou (all with capacity crowds of 50,000) and shared the stage with such legendary bands as Poison, Cinderella, Skid Row, Sammy Hagar, Queensryche and RATT. A true drummer's drummer, willing to take on any challenge.Moth, bass/drums: grammy-nominated producer (Big Wild Studios), guitarist for Taj Mahal, multi-instrumentalist. Moth has worked with artists, labels, and networks as Willie Nelson, Kid Rock, Graham Nash, Stephen Stills, Al Greene, Dion Warwick, Don Ho, Warner Brothers, Chrysalis, HBO, Showtime, ESPN, MTV, VH1, CBS, ABC, NBC, Hanna Barbara, 20th Century Fox. One of the best guys you could ever meet.Fetal Zombie would like to thank everyone for their awesome contributions: Dirk Verbeuren (Nuclear Blast, courtesy Toontracks), Ricky Click (some lyrics on Journey's End), Chris Jamison (lyrics on Scream), Bobby Campbell, Josh Rossman (lyrics on Dangerous Fun) - drums / Debra Beach (Caligrrl poems) - lyrics / Spider (Ronald Seaman), Brandon Anicich, Kerr Lordygan, Lori Ann Day, Brooke McCullough - vocals, lyrics / Jason Galbraith - saxophone / Alberto de la Cruz - bass / everyone that helped the effort to form the live band, you know who you are, and we appreciate YOU!

Album:

“YOU GIVE LADY GAGA A RUN FOR THE MONEY !!!”
EvaMaria Cookie Lucas - #1 Pop charts for Buffalo, NY

“Bobbi Berracah wins Augusta - Texaco (formerly Colgate) Country Showdown 2011!”
Texaco Country Showdown - Contest

“Being a Christian band, we aren't into a lot of the message that a lot of metal bands have, but I must say yours is listenable and interesting, and I swear I heard some positive messages in "Blood to Call my Own"! You are obviously doing good work on your music...”
Mark Lajoie, Living Waters - #1 Christian/Gospel charts for Merrimack, NH

“So dramatic powerful and urgent ! You create a great atmosphere that I almost touch”
Solfate - #1 Pop charts for Crawley, UK.

“It’s cool…has a Metallica…Sound Garden vibe… ”
Jeremy Sweet - publisher, Smashtrax

“CONGRATULATIONS on making it to IMRadio's Featured Bands Wall on our Home Page !”
Paddy Noonan - founder, IMRadio.com

“I don't normally listen to the really fast stuff because of the vocals but yours are awesome! My brain is melting to this ”
Pharmadelic - #1 Alternative charts for Grand Junction, CO

“Very Unique and creative-dark composing !! ”
Max - MAX METAL RADIO

“This is incredibly good ! ”
Alex Shtokalko - music director, Abysmal Essence

“Awesome man, love how you used my beats…It’s definitely a very unique kind of music you guys are putting together, congrats on that!! And as always, glad to be of help on drums”
Dirk Verbeuren - drummer, Megadeth, Soilwork

“LOVE YOUR MUSIC ”
Jiggaboo Jones - Dj 92.5 KYHY, comedian

“We dig hearing your songs in IMRadio's radio rotation !”
Veronica - IMRadio.com

“You are the SHANAZUL !!!!!!!”
Stacie B - Fan

Line Up:

Jeff Kimpland, Bobbi Berracah: vocals; Chris Eschborn: guitar; Lamar Little: drums; John Huldt: guitar; George Roelke: bass; John Takanikos: keyboard

Tracklist:

01. Warrior
02. Outrage (feat. Simone and John Huldt)
03. But It Is (feat. Oren Halmut)
04. Passing You (feat. Simone and John Huldt)
05. Change the World
06. How Many Tears
09. Memories of Me (feat. Alex Van True)
10. Another Rainy Night (feat. Jon Dunmore)
11. Stand Up (feat. John Huldt)
12. Takin
13. Traction
14. Eye
15. Blood to Call My Own Reprise (feat. George Roelke)

Please my link You can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných