Thunder And Lightning - The Ages Will Turn (2016)

hudební novinky 2016 / music news 2016
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Dec 2016, 06:16

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 148 mb

Bio:

Heavy indeed but with harmony, old-school but not self-limiting traditionals - here are THUNDER AND LIGHTNING from Berlin.Screaming vocals with, tons of riffs, delicate solos and pounding drums are the main reasons for THUNDER AND LIGHTNING being a live band, which nobody can take their eyes and ears of.The quintet exists since 2004, 2005 the debut "Gathering Storm" came out and in 2006 the LP "Written in Stone" followed, Vocalist Norman Dittmar joined THUNDER AND LIGHTNING 2007 and with his unbelievable voice range he was a real enrichment to the band.In 2008, with the new drummer Steve Mittag (Ex-Orth) a line-up was formed, which made it possible to transfer the songs to a new level - now the band is able to present their version of Power / Thrash to the Metal scene, and place it in the glorious line of their archetypes. The new lineup released the album "Purity" in october 2008, which was highly regarded by the press and stated the band high potential and outstanding songwriting.In 2010 another big step came with the “Dimension”, and with it the signing of the first record deal, with Hammersound Records. The album got again great reviews and shows all over europe, like Rock In Schroth Festival, upportshows for THE SWORD and PRO PAIN and clubshows in Austria and Poland THUNDER AND LIGHTNING opened for the heavy metal legend GRAVE DIGGER in late 2011. Bandleader Marc Wüstenhagen, who has worked together with metalacts like WAR FROM A HARLOTS MOUTH and POSTMORTEM in the past, just finished the mix of the new album “In Charge Of The Scythe” which is schedule for a release in august 2013. The album's overarching theme involves the story about a young woman named Mary, who's kills the grim reaper and takes over his duties as the angel of death. Be aware...the band was never so full of energy and packed with surprising ideas - and the rumbling engine is just getting warm...

Album:

The band Thunder And Lightning, Berlin's most powerful bulwark in Power / Heavy Metal, will put their new album "The Ages Will Turn" in position within 2 weeks. Who followed the path of the Thunder And Lightning guys knows that the capital cities have their own heavyweights at the start with their predecessors.My expectations are accordingly high, the Berliner Donner-Quintett belongs to the bands, which I still have a successful leap into the international shark-basin of the scene still most likely. In the run-up to the release, Thunder And Lightning have already presented 7 tracks on their official website or on YouTube, giving them deep insight into the secrets of their latest output. More transparent, you can not really put your new CD in the scene. In the end much of the curtain for the latest work of the Berliners before Monden. Speaking of the moon, "Welcome To The Darkside" (Track 2) treats the unknown as well as dark sides of the moon - a wonderfully nasty power metal hit, releasing all the tracks of the bands within five minutes. "The Age Will Turn" is somewhat more straightforward and harder than its predecessor, which is only underlined by the almost thrashing opening of the song "Silent Watchers".Without a doubt, there is again a remarkable song material on this Langrille, but my favorites, my absolute highlight on this silver band, I discovered already in early summer 2016. Sure, they might still have been able to beat this song, but in the face of this quality, it would be very hard, I thought. Yes, it would be immensely difficult - to put a big hammer on top of it. This is an official template! Great! "Columbia", a song that draws inspiration from the video game "Bioshock Infinite" (2013), is the ultimate track on this album. (Melancholy composition - stanza - fat melody - redeeming harmony - solo - middle chorus - the whole thing once again - a dream) Even though Thunder And Lightning with "One Blood" (Guest Solo Máté Bodor - by Alestorm, Wisdom) another In the sleeve, the aforementioned track remains the measure of things. The measure of things also reveals itself in the form of messy riffings and a production that can easily and casually keep up with international standards. Bandkopf Marc Wüstenhagen has again done a lot of work as a producer. A miracle is not, because from his sense for clean sounds we could already convince ourselves on productions for fornication or even postmortem.Even if I had perhaps more 1-2 broad-legged melodies, I can only conclude this review with a resume: Good album, great band!

Line-Up:

Norman Dittmar - Vocals (lead)
Robert Rath - Bass
Benjamin Dämmrich - Guitars
Marc Wüstenhagen - Guitars, Vocals
Steve Mittag - Drums

Tracklist:

01. The Ravaging Overture
02. Welcome To The Darkside
03. Silent Watcher
04. Black Eyed Child
05. Eternally Awake
06. Columbia
07. One Blood
08. The Ages Will Turn
09. Hysteria
10. Mary Celeste

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných