Ravenheart - Train Of Thought (Remastered) (2016)

hudební novinky 2016 / music news 2016
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Dec 2016, 10:52

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Ravenheart are a unique and powerful band fusing hard rock/metal to produce music which is a darkly gothic and melodious mix, influenced by metal, rock, sci fi, fantasy, horror and the dystopian times we live in. Their sound is built on a solid dynamic and aggressive rhythm section, precise and melodic rhythm guitars add to the grandeur, the soaring and evocative lead guitars increase the intensity and the vocals top it off with a spooky sense of pending danger.

Album:

Thundering and growling, Ravenheart set out their stall early doors with the single “Locomotive”, which is loud, chugging yet articulate. This pretty much sets the tone for what follows – top-notch balls-out hard rock - but with their unique spin. All metal credentials are proudly on display: subterranean vocal? Check. Piledriver bass and drums? Check. Attitood? Check. The odd four-letter word? Check. Insanity and destruction motifs? Hell, yes! But what are these things here? - could they be….? Good gods Mother, I do believe …. they’re proper tunes!TBH I expected the worst when I was asked to review this: a metaller I ain’t. Come on… too often it’s just (whisper it) a fucking unholy racket. However…..I’m a dedicated, fully paid up, card-carrying Ravenhearter. Because this is music with an edge, an unexpected side order of intelligence, wit and even, dare I say, elegance. (Check out the sideways slide into Eastern music on “Better Off Dead”).This band has “it”, in spades, buckets and skips. With a dash of not-taking-themselves-too-seriously. They ain’t my brothers: they’re heavy. What lifts them up above the mainstream? Well, for a start “Bad Dreams” rhymes “night” and “light” with “shite”, and for that alone you’ve got to love ‘em. Baying wolf noises on “Big Bad Wolf” (and a touch of bad language) – this is rich, colourful, tasty stuff.Have you ever seen Ravenheart? They actually look quite scary, but when you get to speak to them, they are as lovable as a basket of kittens. A complex set of characters, they blend together so well that the results are not just musical - they are a solid band of brothers. (And their good ladies are in the same vein. I can’t shake the vision of Lyn’s missus attending rehearsals, sat on the sofa knitting while all around her Valhalla rages.Moving aside from that heartwarming domestic vignette, this is playing of the highest order: squiddly guitars courtesy of Sean and Joel, heartbeat by Ants, punchy drumming and backing vocals from Lyn, and that gorgeous leonine growl of Duncan’s, surprisingly well-spoken in contrast to the usual grunting delivery inherent in metal. Never has a hard rock vocal sounded quite so cultured.With more hooks than a yard of Velcro, I assure you that this is a very tight album of complex, multi-layered songs that you’ll hear just twice and be singing all week. It’s a heady brew; the music slips into your brain like a hand into a mailed glove, and pays a month’s rent in advance.Buy, listen, enjoy and be changed forever.

Line Up:

Duncan - Vocals
Sean - Lead/Rhythm guitar
Scott - Rhythm/Lead guitar
Ants - Bass guitar
Lyn - Drums,percussion and backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Locomotive
02. Hell on Earth
03. Geared for War
04. Little Miss Paranoid
05. Better Off Dead
06. Adrenaline Rush
07. Bad Dreams
08. Gold Digger
09. One Eyed God
10. Wannabe Playboy
11. Big Bad Wolf
12. Nice and Sleazy
13. 1001

+ Video "Locomotive" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných