Lenny Wolf - Thy Kingdom Come (2CD) (Japan Edition) (2016)

hudební novinky 2016 / music news 2016
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Dec 2016, 06:34

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Japan Edition)
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Lenny Wolf (born March 11, 1962) is a singer songwriter and the frontman for the band Kingdom Come. In addition to songwriting and lead vocals, he played multiple instruments on various Kingdom Come albums. He also collaborated on the song "Eyes of Time", from The Final Experiment, the debut album by Arjen Anthony Lucassen's project Ayreon. He was also a member of the bands Germany in 1982 featuring Dieter Buttner, Andreas Daniels, Miroslav Supica, and the band Stone Fury between 1984 and 1986 featuring Bruce Gowdy, Rick Wilson Jody Cortez and Vinnie Colaiuta.Prior to forming the successful Kingdom Come, Lenny had moved from Germany to Los Angeles in 1983 signing with MCA Records with a band called Stone Fury. Along with Bruce Gowdy Stone Fury released two critically acclaimed records in 1984 and 1986, but struggled to attract mainstream attention.In 1988, Lenny signed a new deal with Polygram and per their request, was asked to put a new band together. It consisted of: lead guitarist Danny Stag, rhythm guitar Rick Steier, bassist Johnny B. Frank, and drummer James Kottak. The band saw immediate success with the release of their eponymous debut album Kingdom Come. Shooting to number 12 on the Billboard 200 and reaching sales at approximately 2 million worldwide. The band was also chosen to participate in the Monsters of Rock Tour 1988.Also featured on the song Jackpot from the album Unter der Sonne from Chakuza.He also recorded tracks with guitarist Blues Saraceno in the Kingdom Come album Hands of Time.Almost all the instruments on his latest albums, including the 2006 Ain't Crying for the Moon released on UlfTone Music are played by Lenny Wolf.

Album:

Very good bootleg collection !!

Line Up:

Lenny Wolf - Vocals, guitar, bass guitar (Ex-Kingdom Come)

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Living Out Of Touch
02. What Love Can Be
03. Get it On
04. Pushin' Hard
05. Do You Like It
06. Who Do You Love
07. Gotta Go (Can't Wage a War)
08. Overrated
09. I've Been Trying
10. Should I
11. You're Not The Only...I Know
12. Now Forever After
13. Stargazer

CD2:

01. Can't Put Out And Not Take Back
02. Friends
03. Little Wild Thing
04. Janine
05. Roses
06. Young Ones
07. Let's Be Friends
08. Big Brother
09. Riddling Trance
10. You're Mine
11. I Hate To Sleep Alone
12. Pidgeon

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 58 neregistrovaných