Sammy Hagar - This Is Sammy Hagar Vol.1 - When The Party Started (2016)

hudební novinky 2016 / music news 2016
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Dec 2016, 06:08

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Samuel Roy "Sammy" Hagar (born October 13, 1947),also known as The Red Rocker,is an American rock vocalist, guitarist, songwriter, musician and entrepreneur. Hagar came to prominence in the 1970s with the hard rock band Montrose. He afterwards launched a successful solo career, scoring an enduring hit in 1984 with "I Can't Drive 55". He enjoyed huge commercial success when he replaced David Lee Roth as the lead singer of Van Halen in 1985, but left the band in 1996. He returned to the band for a 2-year reunion from 2003 to 2005. On March 12, 2007, Hagar was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Van Halen. His musical style primarily consists of hard rock and heavy metal.Outside of music, he founded the Cabo Wabo Tequila brand and restaurant chain, as well as Sammy's Beach Bar Rum.His present musical project is lead singer of Chickenfoot.

Album:

"This Is Sammy Hagar Volume 1 : When The Party Started", is the new compilation album showcasing 12 highlights from SAMMY HAGAR's catalogue, some of them remixed, plus 2 brand new tracks.The collection, which starts from his solo album post Van Halen, 'Red Voodoo' in 1999, through to 'Livin' It Up' in 2006, also includes a new remix of 'Sam I Am', which will be the new theme song for season two of his acclaimed TV show 'Rock 'N' Roll Road Trip'.The CD features as well two new Hagar-penned tracks; "No Worries" and "I Never Got To Say Goodbye". "With this collection, I wanted to revisit the music which would come to redefine my career post Van Halen," explained Hagar. "It was the first time since I'd joined Montrose in 1972 that I was free from the weight of being in a superstar, high-pressure band and the commercial machine that came with it.I was not interested in the big recording industry machine, well known producers, or major label A&R people telling me what to do. In fact, when I finished some songs I ran them by my friends at major labels, they would all say “this is not what we want from Sammy Hagar”. And I would say “but THIS IS SAMMY HAGAR, this is who Sammy Hagar is today!”. This is when the party started; I played hundreds, maybe thousands, of shows anywhere and everywhere without a set list and built a hard-core following of ‘Redheads’. They were really into what we were doing. These are some of the special songs, and some of the special times in my musical life, that I want to share with you in this special collection."The collection, released in time for the holidays, offers fans of the multi-platinum recording artist, Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame inductee and Grammy-winning singer and songwriter an introspective and always entertaining playlist which has been personally curated by The Red Rocker.

Line Up:

Sammy Hagar: lead vocals, guitar
Victor Johnson: guitar
David Lauser: drumsAustin Delone: keys
Bob Daspit: guitar, percussion
Mona Gnader: bass, backing vocals
Dave Zirbel, Roy Rogers: guitar
Rosendo Rodriguez: the Mariachis
Nicole Summerwood: backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Stand Up
02. Serious Juju
03. Little Bit More
04. Ten 13
05. The Real Deal
06. Tropic Of Capricorn
07. Maui Wowie
08. Shag [Outtake Mix] (+)
09. Halfway To Memphis
10. Sam I Am (+)
11. Livin' On A Coastline
12. One Sip
13. No Worries (*)
14. Never Said Goodbye (*)

* New track
+ Alternate new mix

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných