Diabulus In Musica - Dirge For The Archons (Limited Edition Digipak) (2016)

hudební novinky 2016 / music news 2016
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Dec 2016, 08:24

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Symphonic Power Metal , Gothic Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 138 mb

Info:

Diabulus In Musica is a symphonic metal band that perfectly mixes the passion of classical music with the most heartbreaking and modern metal.In 2010 Diabulus in Musica’s debut album ‘Secrets’ was released. It was distributed worldwide under the well-known international label Metalblade Records. This album placed the band up in the highest position of the genre, receiving many awards, nominations and great reviews from the specialized medias.Despite it being the first studio work for Diabulus in Musica, the production of ‘Secrets’ had a prestigious technical team, made up of greatest professionals such as Sascha Paeth or Ad Sluijter (ex Epica). Also, members of the London Philharmonic Orchestra, RTVE Orchestra, Spanish National Choir and the Ensemble ‘Nova Lux’, collaborated in the recording of ‘Secrets’.Diabulus in Musica has just recorded their second album, entitled ‘The Wanderer’, which is foreseen to be released in early 2012 under Napalm Records. It is a conceptual album, direct and really promising, where Diabulus in Musica is working again with great and well-known professionals such as Jacob Hansen, Stefan Heilemann or Mark Jansen among others.Diabulus in Musica has played many gigs so far. They have supported Manowar in their Spanish tour and Theatre of Tragedy in their farewell tour in Mexico. The band has also shared stage with bands like Arch Enemy, Cradle of Filth, Doro, Therion, Kreator, Rage, Saxon, Epica, Sabaton and many more.After the great success achieved at the Metal Female Voices Fest (MFVF 8, Belgium) last year, Diabulus in Musica was booked to play again at the MFVF 9, this time as co-headliners. In that occasion, the band had the opportunity to release their very first videoclip and single ‘Sceneries of Hope’ (The Wanderer), in front of more than 4000 people. The video was also included in the official Metal Female Voices Fest DVD.It is worth highlighting the welcome that Diabulus in Musica received among their fans. Only a year after the release of Secrets, four fanclubs have been created: ‘Secret Club’ (Costa Rica), ‘The Seventh Gate’ (Mexico), ‘Diabulus in Reinaissance’ (Southamerica) and ‘Los Secretos del Diablo’ (Spain).

Album:

Spanish masters of symphonic metal, Diabulus In Musica, will release their next masterpiece entitled Dirge For The Archons on November 18th via Napalm Records.The fantastic female vocalist Zuberoa Aznárez and her band members masterfully combine heavy metal riffs, a pounding rhythm section with passionate and symphonic elements. The compositions are crowned by wonderful refrains, which will grab the listener’s attention at the first spin of the record.Dirge for the Archons (2016) is their fourth album. As is typical for this kind of release, we have to get a minute's worth of intro track Battle of Atlantis out the way before things get going proper. Earthly Illusions then quickly bursts into life, showcasing heavy and speedy guitars alongside a powerful symphonic element. Lead vocalist Zuberoa Aznárez has a great voice for the style. In fact Dirge for the Archons kicks off just as well as any of the best Epica albums do. However the further we get into the album's thirteen tracks the clearer it becomes that once again a new release from Diabulus in Musica features less variation on their ideas than their previous offering did. That sounds like a bad thing on paper and it is to a degree, but it's also what makes Dirge for the Archons comes across as a more consistent symphonic metal release than the preceding Argia, where I felt that not every track worked as well as it could have. Here Diabulus in Musica feel as if they are playing things safe and to their strengths. It's a better album because of that and they do offer some variation still. Every now and then a symphonic power metal part will burst forth. Sometimes there are death growls used here and there such as in Marble Embrace and The River of Loss. The track Hiding From You features clean male vocals duetting with Zuberoa Aznáre. Bane and Zauria feature a small portion of the folk elements I've heard on previous albums. But style wise this album is basically just symphonic metal with a bit of power metal, the kind of thing that I've heard bands such as Sleeping Romance, Midnight Eternal and (later) Edenbridge play. My only real issue with the quality of its songs though is that when they do turn to growls, which are performed by keyboardist Gorka Elso, they don't seem as strong as they did on either of the two previous albums, especially during their first use on Marble Embrace. Fortunately compared to other bands in this genre that mix female vocals and death growls Diabulus in Musica allow their female lead to shine much more often, so it's not a major detraction to my enjoyment of the release. And the songs in general are very good. I tend to prefer the band in their faster, power metal influenced moments like Earthly Illusions, but other highlights include the slightly circus sounding Ring Around Dark Fairies' Carousel, while A Speck in the Universe is actually quite a nice semi-soft ballad, though Bane eclipses it for me. I like those folk sounds and Zuberoa Aznáre sounds especially great on it. Two or more softer songs on a metal album is not something I normally appreciate, but the band did two good ones here. I think that's an achievement all on its own. Dirge for the Archons comes across as a typical sounding symphonic metal album based on current standards and it would be nice if Diabulus in Musica could work their way towards more of their own identity. The bottom line with this album though is that it's one of the better typical symphonic metal albums I've heard and in terms of songwriting it's actually the strongest bunch of songs I've heard from the band so far. I'd probably be even more into the album than I already am if the latest release from Epica wasn't still so fresh.

Line-Up:

Gorka Elso Keyboards, Death Vocals (2006-present) - See also: ex-Dragon Lord, ex-Meridiam
Zuberoa Aznárez Vocals (2006-present) - See also: ex-Dragon Lord, ex-Voidwork (live)
Odei Ochoa Bass (2013-present)
David Carrica Drums (2013-present) - See also: Tierra Santa
Alexey Kolygin Guitars (2013-present) - See also: Allowance

Tracklist:

01. Battle Of Atlantis
02. Earthly Illusions
03. Marble Embrace
04. Invisible
05. Crimson Gale
06. Ring Around Dark Fairies' Carousel
07. A Speck In The Universe
08. Hiding From You
09. The Voice Of Your Dreams
10. The Hawk's Lament
11. Bane
12. The River Of Loss
13. Zauria
14. Lies In Your Eyes [Live] (Bonus Track)
15. St. Michael's Nightmare [Live] (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Invisible" (Offical Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných