Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 167 mb

Bio:

CRIS LUNA, whose real name is Christopher Schoepp, was drawn to music at an early age and soon was rocked by the Anglo-Saxon Rock of the 60’s /70’s. At the age of 12 year, CRIS joins the orchestra of his college and began playing the guitar and practicing his singing. CRIS found himself strongly influenced by the New-Wave, Hard Rock and Heavy Metal music from the United Kingdom and the USA, which were sweeping thru Europe during the "Eighties".2010 marks the beginning of an intensive songwriting endeavor that will lead to CRIS’s first LP, that he will auto-produce and release in 2012. The album is called "Babylon Child”. It offers a multifaceted style ranging from Rock, Progressive Rock and Post Rock.CRIS will have to wait until May 2014 and the release of the 2nd LP "Maëlstrohm" (produced in collaboration with Laurent Lepagneau (Ange)), before being recognized and greeted by rock critics in France and Belgium. Indeed, this second album is a true success. This loud and “in-your-face” acoustic storm that makes-up the album, blends Punk Rock, Heavy Progressive Rock and Garage music. "Rock & Folk" magazine quickly recognizes the album as one of the best self- produced Rock album in the hexagon that year.

Line Up:

Cris Luna – Vocals, Guitars
Florent Latarche – Guitars
Nicolas Fageot – Bass
Ben Cazzulini – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Phoenix
02. Bloody Fangs
03. Neither Here nor There
04. Lana
05. Love and Hate
06. Heavy Metal Kid
07. Play Me Over
08. There Will Be Love
09. Lords of Luna
10. American Boy
11. Fuck Me I’m a Banker
12. Exit

+ Video "Bloody Fangs" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 24 neregistrovaných