Three Lane Road - Three Lane Road (2016)

hudební novinky 2016 / music news 2016
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Nov 2016, 00:07

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Hair Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 103 mb

Bio:

Classic rock or 80’s hair metal whatever you may want to call it is certainly alive with Three Lane Road. Melodic vocal lines sang by Wayne Brito coupled together with tastefully driven guitar leads with both Allan Davis and Wayne Brito bring to life a nostalgic rock feel. The bottom end rhythm section of Steve Musket and Chuck Geisel sear together the sound that is Three Lane Road collectively.

Album:

Based in Dallas, Texas, and started as a studio project by vocalist / guitarist Wayne Brito, THREE LANE ROAD has evolved into a full band doing live shows in the area currently promoting their self-titled debut,already having shared stages with the likes of Joe Lynn Turner and Junkyard to name some.Three Lane Road plays classic melodic hard rock, influenced by the middle / late '80s scene. Looking at the band press photo, this may not come as a surprise. These guys aren't some twenty-something hipsters. Also main songwriter, Brito probably has all the original records from the bands that influences the Three Lane Road sound, like Bon Jovi, Dokken or Journey, to name a few.More specifically to the Three Lane Road style, being composed by a guitarist, the songs are very guitar-forward. Riffs rule the roost, and you can count on a flurry soaring guitar solos throughout. Also, with the vocals, the twin guitar parts form the essential harmony in every song. Brito is a fine vocalist, singing clean and melodic with some '80s passion. All these things are wrapped up in the proper amount of hard rock groove and melody, plus nice hooks in both lyrics and arrangement. The result is a fine package of songs.There's Dokken-esque riffs on 'I Want', some Bon Jovi in 'I'll Fly With You' and 'Dreams', more groove in 'Strange Way', then a very mid-Eighties feel with 'Times of Our Lives' (perhaps a bit Journey influence).Three Lane Road is a time capsule to the Eighties through some really cool songs and melodies. As said, there's lots of riffs and a good rhythm section, and Brito's voice is fine despite some production flaws. But the 'indie' status of the record, with its imperfections, is part of the charm here, as 'Three Lane Road' feels like a lost '80s private release.

Line-Up:

Wayne Brito - Vocals, Guitars
Alan Davis - Guitars, Backing Vocals
Steve Musket - Bass
Chuck Geisel - Drums

Tracklist:

01 - I Want
02 - I'll Fly with You
03 - Strange Way
04 - Times of Our Lives
05 - Dreams
06 - Lift Me Up
07 - Everything
08 - Now
09 - Say to Me

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 22 neregistrovaných