Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Hard Blues Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 115 mb

Info:

Robert "Rob" John Tognoni (born October 30, 1960 in Ulverstone, Tasmania) is an Australian rock-blues guitarist. His feeling for the blues-rock is characterized by its sophisticated technique to advantage. In his play, he combines classic rock elements like power chords and driving riffs in the style of the rock band AC / DC with the Blues. His music is especially musicians like BB King and Jimi Hendrix as well as the aforementioned band AC / DC influences.

Album:

The 2016 studio album by Rob Tognoni. As a bonus there is a live recording from Kloften Festival, Haderslev, DK, 1997.Rob Tognoni has managed to break this wall out of rejection. Already after the first hearing of "Brave" I was convinced, the Blues Rock has me again. What is the reason? Just because the musician does not just follow a certain pattern of typical blues and guitar improvisations, but also combines elements of classic and heavy rock with powerful power ensembles, completely without frills, but always straight forward and fully on the ' 13 '.The steam hammer is already unpacked with the title song. Every now and then a certain affinity with his fellow countrymen AC / DC is not to be omitted, as in the case of the driving "Voodoo Girl". In addition to this, the guitar's distinctive 'creak', which not only raises its 'great love', but also plays the keyboards and percussion.Even an acoustic number, in this case "Dammed If I Do", still has enough momentum to make no boredom at a concert. Rob alternates between an absolute crash ( "1974") and a wonderful ballad ( "Maid Marion, Robin Hood"). "You", with its fine intro, the increasing melodic curves and some effect to my favorite on the record, is an absolute catchy. Oh, what piece is not really a catchphrase? Maybe I should let my girlfriend play Tognoni's version of "Happy Birthday" for her birthday? "Power" would have been very good on one of the albums of the Australian Starkstrom-Rocker. Only "Latino Lounge" does not necessarily stare at me from the stool and looks a bit out of place.In the end, the bluesy "Do not Be Too Hard On Me" live, recorded in Haderslev (Denmark) at the Kløften Festival 1997 with Terry Cameron on the rhythm guitar, Andy Tainsh on the bass and Rick Illoyd on the drums.All in all, Rob Tognoni, who will also present his new release live, will once again be a successful slice. His loyal fans have probably struck the dates already fat in the calendar, because on the stage, as soon as he has unpacked the Stratocaster, the Australian is actually the 'Tasmanian devil'. Then all those present will stare back toward the stage to admire his dexterity, and so many would-be guitarists will disappear ashamed in the exercise room.

Line Up:

Rob Tognoni (vocals, guitar, keys, percussion)
Mirko Kirch (drums)
Slawek Semeniuk (bass)

Terry Cameron (rhythm guitar – #12)
Andy Tainsh (bass – #12)
Rick Illoyd (drums – #12)

Tracklist:

01. Brave 04:46
02. Voodoo Girl 04:07
03. Burnin' Alive 03:39
04. Dammed If I Do 03:54
05. You 04:34
06. 1974 03:03
07. Maid Marion, Robin Hood 06:17
08. Fly Like An Eagle 04:20
09. Happy Birthday 03:25
10. Power 03:19
11. Latino Lounge 03:21
12. Don't Be Too Hard On Me 04:25

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných