Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 171 mb

Bio:

Borrison Ivy started as an idea of Australian guitarist Richard Barber, while living in Dubai. There, the band played the Dubai Shopping Festival, Fete de la Musique and Motorsports Festival, while also opening up for acclaimed heavy metal band Nervecell. Upon moving to Honolulu, Richard recruited new band members and released the Hoku-nominated debut album Just Another Office Job to critical acclaim from The Honolulu Star Advertiser's music reviewer, John Berger: "Mainstream modern rock Hawaii can be proud to claim."Borrison Ivy's vision is to write the catchiest hard-rock songs they can, with a rocking beat, memorable melody and sing-along choruses. All of this is intended to be the vehicle that carries lyrical themes dealing with disappointment and overcoming shitty situations, whilst also celebrating the simple pleasures in life, such as booze and sex.Drawing on the lyrical inspiration of Rob Halford (Judas Priest), Joel O'Keeffe (Airborne) and Motley Crue, as well as the musical genre of Malcolm Young (ACDC) and Randy Rhoads (Ozzy Osbourne), Borrison Ivy try to combine poignancy with viscerality, catharsis with disappointment and the sublime with the down-to-earth - all wrapped up as stomping rock songs.A few songs that exemplify these themes, on the soon-to-be-released second CD "Running On Empty", include Only Happy When I'm Drunk, which is about being exactly that. All I Asked For describes the narrow conception of heroism in society and how dying for your country is lauded as the most noble kind of hero activity. Candy Man is a plea for parents to stop brainwashing their children's minds with idiotic, nasty religiosity. Just One Bite celebrates one-night-stands.Borrison Ivy believe that most rock music can be positioned on a sliding scale with 'just entertainment' at one end, and 'edification and catharsis' at the other. The band try to slam their rock songs smack-bang in the middle.

Line Up:

Richard Barber (guitar)
Roger Keppen (vocals)
Mick Fattorosi (drums)
Ed Ortiz (guitar)
Collin Pitts (bass)

Tracklist:

01. Hell Bent For Leather
02. Keep Shovin'
03. Just One Bite
04. Fading Away
05. Knocked Down
06. Running On Empty
07. Candy Man
08. Prisoner In Paradise
09. All I Asked For
10. Only Happy When I'm Drunk

Please my link you can spread further, but do not upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 33 neregistrovaných