Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 160 mb

Bio:

Envinya are a female fronted Melodic Heavy Metal band from Germany who formed in 2006. Their first demo 'A New Dawn' was released in 2007. The 'Beyond The Dark' EP was released in 2010. The debut album 'Inner Silence' was released in 2013.

Album:

The band Envinya since its strong debut EP "Beyond The Dark" (* 2010) no unknown in the house. In the 6 years since this first atten that there Envinya, played the Koneberger / -Innen some notable shows and turned her band carousel. This means that the strong frontwoman Natalie Pereira Dos Santos is no longer on board. Your post has Mery Diaz Serrano taken, as is now Gittarrist Dietmar Graminger (* lead guit.) No longer on board (though on this album yet represented) and was replaced by new signing Mike Gerstner. Certainly not just these two but mainstays of Envinya Sounds times to let just die down by waving, yet they naturally tried constructively and objectively to hear each album. Therefore I save annotations related. Line up changes and dedicate myself to the current level of Envinya. While it is factually correct to refer to themselves as "female fronted metal ', this' but as a genre on the official FB site indicate, however, has a connotation, the person does not want to taste me. I as a listener would not unduly delay the gender roles votes. Clear sounds a woman to 90% different from a man, that is the matter of nature, but sounds (voices) I agree with the heart listening in "like" or "do not like" a. Point. Now to the album itself. "Prelude" (Track 1), a kind of intro, comes with no non-conventional voltage build seamlessly in "Bewitched" (Track 2), the somewhat unbalanced appeared already during the first run of the production ago, the singing much too far in the foreground and the guitars largely inconsequential to (in terms of sound!) have been lightened. A little more pressure and hommogenes sensitivity to the overall sound would here perhaps causes more ?! Newcomer Mery Diaz Serrano (voc.) Can unequivocally wrap the sounds around her vocal cords, but might be in a flawless heavy metal band have been better placed. In Envinya I feel that such a spark Cradle Of Filth is incorporated, to but a heavy-affine voice seeks happiness in Nightwish country. "Night Weller" (Track 3) conforms as much better in the race, and slightly reminiscent of bands like: Midnattsol (vocals times excluded), Ashes You Leave and small Beseech Sparks. Keyboarder Monika stroble lapped attempt a painting subtly with warm pastel colors. When album title track "The Harvester" (Track 4), the pressure is correspondingly high. - Now should get something that takes the listener. Flop or to the top nowadays usually decides in the Turn of vierten- / fifth songs. In itself, one can also not overly complain because you realize Envinya bother with the fight for the favor of / the listener, what is missing, but the detonator in the wireless core. Strangely, there is then calculated the shortest track on the album, which makes quite a bit of latitude amends. Not only that, "Stormchaser" (Track 5; out tip I) can mitzocken elements from the blues rock, no, the introductory bassline can close on punky Background. Slightly bizarre, but refreshing! Why then directly goes back to black / viking / pagan metal guitar walls and re-listen to beckon in the distance Midnattsol themselves will not answer me so right. - "Valiant" (Track 6) - The small demonical vocals in between, which already came into play even when "Stormchaser" are indeed meant nice, but play the "Beauty & The Beast" card a little too obviously from. The guitar solos and the tonal saddle solid vocals from Mery Diaz Serrano are the train forward. With a little later in the rescue baggage comes with "Outsider" (Track 7, out tip II) finally (already in the first run igniting) strong song, who takes and despite 5:31 minutes duration is designed so as better stood the previous album would, although the mix in stuff still looks too indecisive. Despite the goodwill, which also songs like "Widespread Pandemy" (Track 8; out tip III), the interlude "Amphibian Life" (Track 9), "The Tower & The Frog" (Track 10), and the Albumschliesser "Heads Or trails "(track 11; check out tip IV) adhered, the spark will skip not really with me at the end, but I have heard many albums of similar style. Nevertheless, this album ends thanks "Head Or Trails" strong and forgiving.

Line Up:

Mery Díaz Vocals
Lorenz Henger Bass
Enrico Jung Drums
Marcus Herz Guitars (lead)
Thomas Knauer Guitars (rhythm), Vocals - See also: ex-Internal Decay, ex-Rapture
Moni K. Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Prelude
02. Bewitched
03. Nightdweller
04. The Harvester
05. Stormchase
06. Valiant
07. Outsider
08. Widespread Pandemy
09. Amphibian Life
10. The Tower & The Frog
11. Heads Of Tails

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 70 neregistrovaných