Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Hard Rock , Classic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 121 mb

Info:

THE STANG BAND is a buff gathering of rockers from the San Francisco Bay Area playing the brand of Music known as CALIFORNIA FREEDOM ROCK. Take AC/DC, the Black Crowes, Zeppelin and sprinkle some Hendrix on top and you have an idea for what STANG is tapping into. The energy is high, the shows are BIG and the vibe is thick! Be on the lookout for the STANG album coming out in March!

Line Up:

?

Tracklist:

01. Burnin' Through My Soul
02. Let Me Bleed
03. Graveyard Dead
04. I Need You
05. Blues That Stang
06. Gettin' my Act Together
07. Freedom Ride
08. Platinum Dragon
09. Here Comes the Fire
10. It's Your Soul (Long Live Rock n' Roll

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 46 neregistrovaných