Lords Of Black - II (Japan Edition) (2016)

hudební novinky 2016 / music news 2016
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Mar 2016, 12:35

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 198 mb

Bio:

Lords Of Black, the band formed by World class singer Ronnie Romero, renowed guitarist Tony Hernando and monster drummer Andy C. is now not only the band who made one of the best debut albums in Metal in the last years, but the new sensation with a new album coming out Worldwide with Frontiers Records.Lords Of Black made an impact with their debut album, a great mix of modern sounding Metal meets Classic Hard Rock, with excelent melodies, hooks, interesting and progressive elements and great lyrics. Their live performances made them gain even more reputation among fans, media and international scene, but it was at the end the production of their new album when the news run like fire: legend Ritchie Blackmore announces his comeback to Rock with a new Rainbow line up featuring Ronnie Romero as lead singer. This is a total “game changer”, making Lords Of Black globally discovered and landing a record deal with Frontiers Records with a worldwide release date for the new album on March 2016.

RONNIE ROMERO (VOCALS) - Ronnie Romero was born and rised in Chile in a Protestants family of musicians, and started singing at the age of 7 in a gospel choir.After being introducted to Rock music he soon realises he wants to be a Rock-Metal Singer, developing a strong and powerful singing style melting together the best of his favourite singers and influences such Ian Gillan, David Coverdale, Steve Perry and his beloved Ronnie James Dio.Ronnie moves to Spain in 2011 and soon developes his music career along renowned musicians and collaborating with many other bands of different styles.After meeting and working with Tony Hernando for the very first time in a big Dio Tribute Concert which took place in 2013, and after the events when both Ronnie and Tony were free of their musical commitments, they meet up and decided to form a new band under the name of Lords Of Black.

TONY HERNANDO (GUITAR) - Tony Hernando is one of the most exciting Rock guitarists in Europe today.With five solo releases, including his acclaimed “III”, the stunning DVD “TH III Live!”, and his latest and strongest release to date “Actual events”, Tony has been also the guitarist for the very popular Spanish Metal band Saratoga for the last 7 years, recording 3 studio albums and a Live Dvd/Cd and Touring non stop ever since.Tony has performed live, recorded and worked with some of the finest musicians in business (Mike Terrana, Andy Timmons, Joey Tafolla, Richie Kotzen, William Stravato, Jeremy Colson, Mattias Eklundh, etc…)

ANDY C. (DRUMS) - Andy C. is an acomplished musician who not only plays Drums and Piano but many other instruments as well, and is a gifted composer.He played drums for bands like Wormed, Dark Moor and many others and during the last 8 years was the drummer for the band Saratoga.He is also a sought after session musician and producer, working for many artists from Extreme Metal to Rock and Pop, such Rafa Blas (The Voice), Ruth Lorenzo (X-factor, Eurovision), Leo Jiménez, Stravaganzza, Bertín Osborne or Skizoo.

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl will release the second album from the melodic progressive metal masters LORDS OF BLACK on March 18, 2016.LORDS OF BLACK is the band formed by world-class singer Ronnie Romero, renowned guitarist Tony Hernando and monster drummer Andy C. Their vision was to form a metal band with a modern approach blended with catchy, melodic and progressive elements.After months of intense and hard work on the songs, LORDS OF BLACK independently released its acclaimed self-titled debut which was co-produced by Roland Grapow (MASTERPLAN, ex-HELLOWEEN). Metal Hammer Spain deemed it "the best metal album released in Spain this year."LORDS OF BLACK supported the release with a series of very successful live shows, some of them as "very special guest" for high-profile international acts. Then the news of Ronnie Romero joining the new incarnation of RAINBOW broke out. This brought the band to the attention of the international media, with RAINBOW legend Ritchie Blackmore describing Romero's voice as "a cross between Ronnie James Dio and Freddie Mercury."However, now LORDS OF BLACK are ready to conquer the world with "II", an album which will blow the minds of fans of modern melodic metal. Once again co-produced, mixed and mastered by Roland Grapow, the disc is not only the follow-up to LORDS OF BLACK's outstanding and acclaimed debut album, but is an album with superbly crafted songs that will instantly become absolute metal classics."The new album, being the follow-up to a first record that was so greatly received, had to get to a higher place," says Tony Hernando. "After an intense year of writing and producing, along with the live performances, we came up with songs that are still deep and complicated in some arrangements, but have been written with the live performance in mind… The quest was to come up with something that artistically was meaningful for us as musicians and at the same time could catch the attention of the listeners. We really hope you enjoy this new album and come with us for a great ride!"Tracks like "Merciless", "Everything You're Not", "Insane", "New World's Coming" and "Shadows Of War" showcase the heavy and complex yet very melodic style of the band. The song "The Art of Illusions Part III: The Wasteland" is the conclusion to the trilogy that commenced on the debut album, while the song "Cry No More" is inspired and dedicated to the late, great, Phil Lynott.Check out a trailer for the album below.Regarding how he landed the RAINBOW gig, the Chilean-born Romero told Rafabasa.com: "I don't know from how long they had me on their list, but they contacted me some months ago, at the beginning of summer, to tell me about a chance to an audition . I deeply remember that 'day one' and that first 'hi,' been doing your daily activities and receive an email from Ritchie Blackmore himself is quite hard to assimilate, after a few days days, even weeks."Romero also talked about Ritchie's recent description of his vocal style as "a cross between Ronnie James Dio and Freddie Mercury." He said: "I just think about how lucky I feel, not just to get the gig, but how the hell they found me. Having so many good singers worldwide. From the first contact, I just tried to give my best to get it. I always believed in myself, and with the support of my family and close friends, even more. About his words, I just can be thankful, he put the bar quite high with his description. [Laughs] But I'm also glad with his confidence on me to this huge task."

Line-Up:

Ronnie Romero Vocals (2014-present) - See also: Rainbow, Rising, Voces del Rock, ex-Aria Inferno, ex-Jose Rubio's Nova Era, ex-Santelmo
Andy C. Drums (2014-present) - See also: Kaothic, ex-Neverdie, Rafa Blas, Rising, Tete Novoa, ex-Dark Moor, ex-Saratoga, ex-Supra, ex-Wormed, ex-Avulsed (live), ex-LauraBruja (live), ex-Zero3iete (live), ex-Stravaganzza (live), ex-Nüll
Tony Hernando Guitars (2014-present) - See also: Tony Hernando, Voces del Rock, ex-Saratoga, ex-Tete Novoa (live)

Tracklist:

01. Malevolently Beautiful (Intro)
02. Merciless
03. Only One Life Away
04. Everything You're Not
05. New World's Coming
06. Cry No More
07. Tears I Will Be
08. Insane
09. Live By The Lie, Die By The Truth
10. Ghost Of You
11. The Art Of Illusions Part III : The Wasteland
12. Shadows Of War
13. Lady Of The Lake (Rainbow Cover) (Bonus Track)
14. Innuendo (Queen Cover) (Japan Bonus Track)
15. Insane (Piano Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Merciless" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 61 neregistrovaných