Eternal Of Sweden - Heaven's Gate (2016)

hudební novinky 2016 / music news 2016
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Mar 2016, 06:57

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

We got back together as a band 2007, after being separated for more than a decade.nce together again, the five of us agreed to play nothing else but our own “home cooked” melodic metal.In 2008 we decided to hit the studio to record some of the new tracks. And when the four track demo was all done, we thought: “Why not release it as a four track EP?”So we released the EP “Start of a new era” in November 2008. It got magnificent reviews in magazines and fanzines worldwide. bandbild¨Since then we have been doing lots of liveshows and played at some of the biggest rockfestivals in Sweden. And lots of time has been spent writing songs and rehearsing.Now, when we’re about to release our first fullength album, our aim is set a little bit higher.Maybe we will get the opportunity to do some shows outside Sweden? Let´s hope so.We are totally happy and proud of the result, both songwise and soundwise, with the new album “Chapter 1”.So we hope you will enjoy Chapter 1 as much as we do, and hopefully we’ll get the chance to meet you and say “hi” when on tour.

Album:

Swedish melodic hard rock/metal band ETERNAL is back with its brand new record which is entitled "Heaven's Gate". The band's latest effort, "Chapter I" (2012) was a damn fine piece of Swedish melodic metal stuff that included a bunch of some killer tunes in it. And as I said in my review back then " I can tell you that these guys have so much talent and I'm sure that the future looks bright for Eternal". The new album kicks-off with the heavy and powerful "Ruins"!! A classic power metal anthem that will satisfy every true believer of this scene! "Heaven's Gate" is movin' to the same power metal paths, as in the opener, while in "Surrounded By Shadows" the band delivers a fast-paced metal anthem with an ultra-catchy chorus line and some excellent guitar parts. "Angel" is one of the absolute highlights from the new album. Emotional and, at the same time, aggressive, this track features a haunting melody and superb performances. At this point, I have to say that ETERNAL's lead singer Christer Gärds vocals are out of this world! This guy has a such a strong, powerful and sweet voice (in some parts reminds me of Mats Leven) that takes the final result to a higher level. "Freedom Now" is another highlight with a monstrous chorus and the Malmsteen-esque "Evil Dance" steels the show!! Pure and classic melodic metal stuff at its high order!!Closing,the last thing that I have to say here is that ETERNAL (Of Sweden) with "Heaven's Gate" achieve to deliver a great melodic metal album and it's time for them to be known by a wider audience . Well done!

Line Up:

Anders "Slabben" Sandström Bass
Pelle Hindén Drums
Pontus Lekaregård Keyboards
Christer Gärds Vocals
Björn "Bjuppen" Andersson Guitars (2014-present)

Tracklist:

01. Ruins
02. Heaven's Gate
03. Surrounded By Shadows
04. Angel
05. The Purity Inside
06. Praying For A New Tomorrow
07. Freedom Now
08. Eternal Fire
09. Evil Dance
10. Burning With Pride

+ Video "Ruins" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 45 neregistrovaných