Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Male & Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 128 mb

Bio:

Through the last 10 years, Anders Bo has been one of the most used session-guitarists by the most selling rock- and pop-artists in Denmark. He has traveled the world as musical 'hired-gun' for artists like Marco Mendoza (ex-Whitesnake, ex-Thin Lizzy), and now the time is right for ABO to release his first solo-album.'Bucket List' is a very personal album and represents all that Anders stands for musically. All songs have been written with no intention to please or follow trends, norms or fashions on the music scene. "I wanted to do it for myself, and even though I am a guitarist, I wanted to play all the instruments myself. My passion for American-inspired guitar hero- rock is the very backbone in all the tracks. It was important for me to use and show all the musical styles I love, from melodic pop to hard rock" - Anders Bo.The album has been made together with Anders Bo's longtime partner in crime, Soren Andersen (Glen Hughes, Electric Guitars, Mike Tramp, D-A- D) in the legendary Copenhagen-based Medley Studios (Radiohead, Prince, Kelly Clarkson, Roxette) and the vocals on the album has been contributed by Rebecca Lou (Stella Blackrose), Thomas Karlsen (Karma Cowboys), Celina Ree og Jenny Sjöwal. 'Bucket List' has been made out from three dogmas:- 10 songs recorded in 10 days.All instruments played by Anders Bo.- All songs had to be co-written by the singer on the track."My name is Anders Bo - I am known by the name ABO, and this is my musical 'Bucket List'"

Line Up:

Anders Bo Jespersen - All Instruments
Rebecca Lou - Vocal
Celina Ree - Vocal
Jenny Sjöwal - Vocal
Thomas Carlsen - Vocal

Tracks:

1. Go Down (feat. Rebecca Lou)
2. Shadow (feat. Soren Andersen)
3. Promise (feat. Jenny Sjöwal)
4. Stage Right
5. Cherrytrees (feat. Celina Ree)
6. Grace (feat. Rebecca Lou)
7. Cars & Guitars
8. Stay (feat. Rebecca Lou)
9. Back To Me (feat. Thomas Carlsen)
10. Picks & Cows

+ Video "Go Down (feat. Rebecca Lou)" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných