Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 136 mb

Album:

Norwegian singer Jan Le’Brandt is a highly talented artist with a powerful voice and a great sense for strong melodies.Jan Le 'Brandt was born in the Wild North of Norway, As 11 years old he moved to southern Norway with his family. He was quickly inspired by the thriving music scene that was to be found there. At that time there were only HEAVY METAL as the law of life.Many Band and many failed attempts later, a beautiful tool called "hard disk recording" was launched for ordinary home users, and a whole new world opened up.He had his ears open for music's great diversity, and today he sings over many genres. Today Jan is perhaps best known for his participation in TOR TALLE's MEMORIA AVENUE.You can also find Jan on various club stages, as he is touring around Norway with his 80's cover band "SVIGERMORD".

Album:

JAN Le'BRANDT is an unknown name for most people, but you'll hear great things from him in a near future. Mister Le'Brandt has tough roots from the magnificent north of Norway, but is well lived in down south since the arrival there in his early teens. His cool voice is sometimes rough and powerful, but also moves into a more melodic, delicate and sensitive mode. Jan masters the whole spectrum to the fullest, with his soulful presence both on stage and in the studio.Le'Brandt is a guy with solid on-the-road and on-stage experience as a rock musician with many bands - who has now started to realize his ambitions as recording artist. He is also part of the fabulous Melodic Hard Rock project Memoria Avenue, a band formed with talented guitarist Tor Talle (Northern Light, Skyscraper, Overland), which debut album is in the making, and believe me, the pre-production demos are awesome.Precisely some of the songs Le'Brandt has already released as solo recording artist feature collaboration from Tor Talle, as on the rocker "Mirror Mirror", co-written by Rob Moratti (Moratti, Saga, Final Frontier).Other well known musicians involved in Le'Brandt's songs include bass player Victor Borge (TNT), keyboardist Dag Selboskar (Da Vinci), drummer Bjorn Olav Lauvdal (Street Legal) and more.As you can see, seems Le'Brandt work is highly respected by his peers, and you easily can hear why.Tunes like the sweet "Man Enough To Cry" are a great mix of elaborated '80s rock&pop with Scandinavian West Coast AOR, while "I'm On Fire" flirts with modernity but with a melodic rock foundation."Hello" is a slow, atmospheric midtempo showcasing Le'Brandt's abilities to handle a wide vocal horizon, while the acoustically driven "Every Second" is more classic oriented with a superb melody at front.Not convinced yet? Just check Jan Le'Brandt covering famous numbers - and such diverse - in Whitesnake's "Is This Love", Belinda Carlisle's "Vision Of You", or Carrie Underwood's "Inside Your Heaven".Jan Le'Brandt owns one of the most colorful, diverse and interesting voices I heard recently. He can sing a rocker or a poppy ballad with class and a very personal style. Perhaps a new Scandinavian star in the making...Let's wait for Memoria Avenue's rocking debut (it will be a blast), mainwhile discover this young talented vocalist through this bunch of excellent songs.

Line Up:

Jan Le'Brandt - vocals (TOR TALLE's MEMORIA AVENUE, SVIGERMORD)
Tor Talle - guitar (Northern Light, Skyscraper, Overland)
Dag Selboskar - keyboards (Da Vinci)
Victor Borge - bass (TNT)
Bjorn Olav Lauvdal - drums (Street Legal)

Tracklist:

01 - Mirror Mirror
02 - I'm On Fire
03 - Hello
04 - Your Name
05 - Man Enough To Cry
06 - Every Second
07 - Cloud Nine
08 - Is This Love (cover demo)
09 - Vision Of You (cover demo)
10 - Inside Your Heaven (cover demo)

+ Video "Man Enough To Cry" (Official Video)
+ Video "Cloud Nine" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných